Upgrade Mechs To (I) Versions For Mc

3 replies to this topic

#1 Pissybird

• Pip
  • Big Brother
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 07:11 AM

It'd be really nice to be able to upgrade a mech chassis to an (I)/® version using MC. If you are playing a mech and find you particularly like it. It'd be prety awesome if you could pay a fixed MC amount like 1500 or 2000 to upgrade that chassis to a Cbill bonus version. No necessary need for special geometry or anything. I find that outside of premium time there is next to nothing I can mentally justify paying MC for. The packages are great but if you already own the mechs it's really hard to justify buying one. I'd pay MC to upgrade one but can't justify spending $40 or 55 to buy a set of mechs when I already have three and all I really want is an enhanced version of one i play regularly.

#2 Kinski Orlawisch

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 2,282 posts
  • LocationHH

Posted 17 June 2015 - 07:32 AM

Take another name with the same result and PGI will not get claims afterwards....(M(C)?)

#3 MechWarrior849305

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,024 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 09:31 AM

You can get (I) ® mechs easily. Buy packs. Solved

#4 Tarogato

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,558 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 17 June 2015 - 10:06 AM

Can I upgrade my Jenner to an (F) with MC while we're at it? Or my Griffin to a (P)?

<_<

Buy the pack, that's what they're there for. The price you'd pay to just get the Invasion variant in MC would probably be the same price you'd spend to get A La Carte, except A La Carte comes with extra variants and mechbays.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users