Why Creeping Death Achievement Doesn't Give A Title, Again?

2 replies to this topic

#1 bad arcade kitty

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 5,100 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 05:06 PM

it's way harder to get than something like barmaid, i mean bridesmaid or even bad company

#2 Mad Porthos

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts
  • LocationChicago, Illinois

Posted 17 June 2015 - 05:53 PM

Because nobody expects... CREEPING DEATH!!! So, uhm... if you have a title that you ARE "Creeping Death", you are doing it wrong. No ninjas here folks, nothing to see... pay no attention to the fellow over there in the black hoodie head wrap.

Seriously though, I believe if I recall correctly, this one is literally about backstabbing and stealth kills without being seen. If I get a lock even briefly on a guy sporting the "creeping death" title in game, I will remember it and keep in mind that fellow is good at the stealth kill. Again, if he's doing his job right, that doesn't matter... I will never see him coming on the enemy team - but if he has been sporting that title and I even get a radar ping with his name, he'll have someone hunting him cause that is all it takes to know there's a problem.

So we don't have a title to boast of stealthiness, because such a title would make it harder when you are being stealthy, TO REMAIN stealthy, due to recognition.

#3 Tim East

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,422 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 06:08 PM

I got that in a Locust. It totally counts if you just make the enemy miss you too.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users