GIVE US TERRA NOW!

#122 patataman

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Sho-sa
  • Sho-sa
  • 464 posts
  • LocationA Vindicator cockpit near you

Posted 17 July 2015 - 08:45 AM

I demand clonners that CHALLENGE PGI to a trial of possesion for Terra. And i demand they use zellbringen instead of zergbringen.
xD

Btw nice work Jade Falcons for cutting the Lyran territory in half.

#123 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 09:02 AM

Zellbringen instead of Zergbringen. That, good sir, was very witty.

I do give serious props to Jade Falcons. Steiner has some very tough, very dedicated units. They've taken a lot of worlds and won a crap ton of matches. In much the same way that House Kurita functionally won CW 'beta' round 1 by just overall whupping the most a$$, CJF looks like they've won round 2. Hats off, all due respect.

Very honorable mention to MS obviously - bluntly everyone else has largely run out of ***** to give for CW in its current form and they're still fielding a lot of people consistently. That's a lot of work on its own. Obviously they also drive a lot of wins, nobody would say otherwise.

As to which faction 'won' a particular round of CW? Overall picture, CW beta rd 1 was Kurita. Round 2 has been CJF. I'm sure there will be another totally broken event providing insanely skewed results to mark the end of it but 2 days doesn't equate to months of steady success.

11 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 11 guests, 0 anonymous users