70 replies to this topic

#61 speedy mechanic

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 144 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 12:25 PM

View PostRedscyte, on 21 July 2015 - 12:02 PM, said:

Im sorry im new to this, I bought the shadow cat package, where do i find the faction content. I got he badges and titles.

View PostMW Razorius, on 21 July 2015 - 12:14 PM, said:

Same issue as Redscyte. Clearly there are a lot of people running around in their Shadowcats... but not me... :(

View PostRedscyte, on 21 July 2015 - 12:19 PM, said:

I got my shadow cats, and cheetahs, im trying to locate where i unlock the faction content (i still dont know what that means. )

https://mwomercs.com/profile/content

Blasted, ninja'd by Alex XD

#62 speedy mechanic

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 144 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 12:29 PM

View Postblacklanner, on 21 July 2015 - 11:53 AM, said:

I noticed there are other camo patterns besides invasion and polygon now available for Prime (I) variants (ACH and SHC). I don´t wanna spent 750 MC just to prove its possible now... So... Just for clarification - does this mean we can actually change camo invasion pattern? Cause there is no option like this for Wave I and II.

If so - will this be available for other prime variants (Wave I and II, Resistance etc.)

Thx.

From wave 3 and forward special variants ( (I)(O)® ) will have unlocked camo and they are retro actively gonna make wave 1&2 same and all the way back to the founders mechs.

#63 Razorfire

• Pip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 01:06 PM

View Postspeedy mechanic, on 21 July 2015 - 12:25 PM, said:

https://mwomercs.com/profile/content

Blasted, ninja'd by Alex XD

Shows the content packs, still not available in game for me. Tried logging out and logging back in. Guess I just have to wait...

#64 Kinski Orlawisch

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 2,282 posts
  • LocationHH

Posted 21 July 2015 - 01:53 PM

[color=#00FFFF] [/color][color=#00FFFF]Clan Trilogy promotion[/color][color=#00FFFF] ?[/color]

[color=#00FFFF]No items. The titel..the badge..Yes..but no item.[/color]

#65 Alexander Garden

Producer

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 02:14 PM

Clan Trilogy Loyalty Medallion injections are currently underway

#66 Wild_Alaskan

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 159 posts
  • LocationJuneau, Alaska

Posted 21 July 2015 - 02:39 PM

The unit dog tags are sexy as hell. Thanks to the designer on those!

#67 Thomas G Wolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 373 posts
  • LocationNorth Germany

Posted 22 July 2015 - 11:28 AM

Very very very happy camper here, did I say that I am a happy camper yet?

I am in ping heaven, new reworked maps inc, lots of other stuff in the works, does it take time to do? Yes it does but it also seems to be worth the wait, still avoiding the CW like the plauge but am waiting for the changes that are bound to come, but then I have more then enough to do with mastering all the mechs that you rotton swines made me buy. I have almost 2 years of banked primium time even though I have been playing almost every day for the last 6 months or so with prem LOL, just goes to show that there are still a few whales left that are enjoying themselves.

Edited by Eric Wulfen, 22 July 2015 - 11:30 AM.

#68 Gumon Choji

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 206 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 06:03 PM

The update is nice but the arctic cheetah mech takes a lot of damage from friendly collisions. Is this a recent feature or problem. As a primarily light driver I can tell you even a locust with no leg armor does better with collisions compared to the Cheetah.

#69 mad kat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,907 posts
  • LocationFracking the third toaster.

Posted 23 July 2015 - 12:15 AM

I noticed hit detection was very wonky on the European servers Oddly more than the NA ones (living in UK). In my Panther 10K on one match i fired at a couple of different mechs (four shots i counted) and my twin ERPPC's literally carried straight on through the enemy mechs and no damage registered and on a separate occasion i gave an executioner a 20 point blast to the ctr torso his rag doll flashed but didn't change colour at all.Not sure if it was me derping or European players are better than NA ones :P but my Locusts legs seemed easily a third more vulnerable and were noticably damaged more by fall damage.

I really felt that my ping going from ~95 to ~48 made no discernible difference if anything my murderbot Locusts performed worse! Think i'll be re-enabling the NA servers after some more trials.

Edited by mad kat, 23 July 2015 - 01:11 AM.

#70 Alienized

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 3,781 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 27 July 2015 - 09:12 AM

why is PGI unable to learn from the failures of the latest things.
not that the firestarter was already over the top with the quirks, now we have a literally unhittable light with clan small pulses, ecm and highspeed that can solo everything alone.
sometimes im really just pissed with whats going on.
yeah alot fo good things happen but such things are completely fail and will help with nothing.
second, the laservomit is just too high and above everything. why is nothing happening about that at all?
increase the laser heat gen by some % throughout all lasers would the best thing at this point

#71 ExAstra

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 131 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 11:02 AM

I just wanted to hop in and say that these patch notes are looking great, and that I'm really impressed with how far the game has come in such a short time.

A while back it seemed like little to no progress was being made in ways that mattered, or even that things would be going backwards.. but I'm optimistic for the future of the game.

Good work, keep it up. Coming from someone who's been on and off since the beginning.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users