European Takeover

4 replies to this topic

#1 Apoc Winter

Rookie

• Shredder
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 12:36 PM

Hi,

Can someone make this event work, or at least tell us what a "bracket" is and what a "regional bracket" is?

How do we get points? I have been playing this game all day and got tons of kills and well over 30 points per match but no rewards appear on the http://mwomercs.com/tournaments webpage...

What gives?

What's with the flags? What do they mean? How do you select them? I keep selecting flag and hit the pick button but nothing happens, no points are given and to be honest its confusing and makes very little sense to me.

So my suggestion is "Fix this event!" make it work and give you things like a normal event.

Krackonis

Edited by Krackonis, 22 July 2015 - 12:44 PM.

#2 Night Thastus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 825 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 02:28 PM

At the time you posted this, the event hadn't started. Any matches previous to the start of the event don't count, even if they were today.

Also, even if it was after the match started, the points tend to take 15-30 minutes to appear on the tournaments page.

Nothing broken about it.

#3 Vulchur

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSoCal

Posted 22 July 2015 - 04:18 PM

Is there a chance the Isle of Man flag can be included in the EU section? Please.

#4 Iosonos

Rookie

• The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 01:10 AM

N00b here, so how do you select the flag? I've achieved enough tourney points in one of the brackets but no flag choice has come up that I've seen.

Figured it out http://mwomercs.com/...?t=201507region

Thought it might've been under profile with the fancy counters.

Edited by Iosonos, 24 July 2015 - 01:29 AM.

#5 Furball72

• PipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 25 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 07:34 PM

I have another suggestion... anyone getting dropped by the game server more than once in a match should AUTOMATICALLY receive an event point. Constantly getting dropped during an event gets F***ING annoying real quick

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users