Iic Mechs? Jenner? Not Wolfhound!

2 replies to this topic

#1 Valensoul

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • LocationReady Aim Fire

Posted 13 August 2015 - 02:35 PM

hey why are we getting another Jenner Mech IIC variant. I say instead of a Jenner IIC variant. They should switch it out for. The 35 Ton Wolfhound Grinner IIC. Piloted by Phelan Wolf. Only True mechwarriors don't duck and cover like bird. And can take the fight to the enemy in MWO. And stand tall and proud. Like a wolfhound closing in for the glory of the Battle . Aff!

#2 SilentScreamer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 556 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 02:54 PM

View PostValensoul, on 13 August 2015 - 02:35 PM, said:

hey why are we getting another Jenner Mech IIC variant. I say instead of a Jenner IIC variant. They should switch it out for. The 35 Ton Wolfhound Grinner IIC. Piloted by Phelan Wolf. Only True mechwarriors don't duck and cover like bird. And can take the fight to the enemy in MWO. And stand tall and proud. Like a wolfhound closing in for the glory of the Battle . Aff!

Phelan Ward (previously Phelan Kell) of Clan Wolf had his existing Wolfhound refitted with Clantech. It was unique at the time.

Thus, expect it to be a IIC "hero" mech rather than a c-bill purchase.

#3 Valensoul

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • LocationReady Aim Fire

Posted 13 August 2015 - 03:10 PM

That what I meant why cant we have the wolfhould iic mech variant in the pack of iic instead of jenner iic so was Dan Allards after he lost his Valk

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users