Now That We Have Masc

2 replies to this topic

#1 Dead Life

• PipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 20 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 21 August 2015 - 06:26 PM

Now that we have masc I'm wondering when this mech will pop up the Cataphrat CTF-3L.

CTF-3L Produced by the Capellans based on stolen Davion designs, the 3L is an upgraded version of the Cataphract that follows more in line with the prototype 1X model. It is propelled by an XL Engine with MASC instead of jump jets allowing it to reach speeds of 86.4 km/h in short bursts. While it is also armed with an LB-X Autocannon/10 as its primary weapon this is instead matched with a Ceres Arms Warrior ER PPC for powerful striking capabilities at long range. Other differences include the use of four Medium Pulse Lasers and double heat sinks in place of the standard models. This design was produced by the Confederation at Grand Base following the ascension of Chancellor Romano Liao.

Edited by Dead Life, 21 August 2015 - 06:44 PM.

#2 Kaptain

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,284 posts
  • LocationNorth America

Posted 21 August 2015 - 06:47 PM

Wasn't this one of the announced Phracts way back when they were talking about masc and the flee?

#3 Dead Life

• PipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 20 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 22 August 2015 - 01:38 PM

Someone else would have to say I don't think I was around the forums when that stuff was talked about. I poked in here and there before I started playing but it wasn't all that regular.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users