2015 Customer Appreciation Rewards Program!

354 replies to this topic

#1 InnerSphereNews

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 2,773 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 04:16 PM

Greetings MechWarriors,

This week marks the 2-year anniversary since MechWarrior Online left Open Beta! Following in the steps of last years Customer Appreciation program, all of us here at Piranha Games would like to show our sincere gratitude to all players and supporters who have dedicated their time and money to MechWarrior Online this year.

The 2015 Customer Appreciation Program has a little something for everyone, from Active Players to Top-Tier Collection owners.
To coincide with the 2015 Customer Appreciation Program, we're also running an
Anniversary Weekend Celebration with Double XP, Double XP Conversion, and a 50%-off sale for Hero 'Mechs and MechBays until September 15th!

- Active Player Reward -

Eligibility Conditions
You must have played at least 100 matches since January 1st 2015 12:01 AM PST (8:01 AM UTC).

Deadline for Eligibility
October 6th 2015 at 10:00 AM PDT (5:00 PM UTC).

Rewards
2,000,000 C-Bills
1 MechBay
Year 2 Anniversary Cupcake Cockpit Item

Reward Injection Date
October 6th at 10:00 AM PDT (5:00 PM UTC).

- MechWarrior Credits Reward -

Eligibility Conditions
You must have purchased any amount of MC since January 1st 2015 12:01 AM PST (8:01 AM UTC).

Deadline for Eligibility

Rewards
Cicada CDA-3F Loyalty Variant (featuring a brand new Armor Style and 30% C-Bill Boost)
+ 1 MechBay.

Reward Injection Date

• This Cicada Loyalty Variant will only be available through the MechWarrior Credits Reward program. The Standard version of this Cicada variant will be available for MC and C-Bills at a future date, to be determined.

- Inner Sphere Reward -

Eligibility Conditions
You must have purchased any tier from an Inner Sphere Collection or any Inner Sphere A La Carte 'Mech since January 1st 2015 12:01 AM PST (8:01 AM UTC).

Deadline for Eligibility

Rewards
Wolverine WVR-7D Loyalty Variant (featuring a brand new Armor Style and 30% C-Bill Boost)
+1 MechBay.

Reward Injection Date

• Eligible Collections (any Collection tier or A La Carte 'Mech): UrbanMech; Resistance 1; Resistance 2; Marauder; Warhammer.
  • This Wolverine Loyalty Variant will only be available through the Inner Sphere Reward program. The Standard version of this Wolverine variant will be available for MC and C-Bills at a future date, to be determined.

- Clan Reward -

Eligibility Conditions
You must have purchased any tier from a Clan Collection or any Clan A La Carte Clan 'Mech since January 1st 2015 12:01 AM PST (8:01 AM UTC).

Deadline for Eligibility

Rewards
Nova NVA-D Loyalty Variant (featuring a brand new Armor Style and 30% C-Bill Boost)
+1 MechBay.

Reward Injection Date

• Eligible Collections (any Collection tier or A La Carte 'Mech): Wave 1; Wave 2; Wave 3; Origins IIC.
  • This Nova Loyalty Variant will only be available through the Clan Reward program, and will be injected into eligible accounts on a date to be determined. The Standard version of this Nova variant will be available for MC and C-Bills at a future date, to be determined.

- Top-Tier Inner Sphere Collection Reward -

Eligibility Conditions
You must have purchased any Top-Tier Inner Sphere Collection since January 1st 2015 12:01 AM PST (8:01 AM UTC).

Deadline for Eligibility
October 20th 2015 at 10:00 AM PDT (5:00 PM UTC).

Rewards
Zeus ZEU-9S2 Loyalty Variant (featuring a brand new Armor Style and 30% C-Bill Boost)
+1 MechBay.

Reward Injection Date
Starting October 6th at 10:00 AM PDT (5:00 PM UTC).

Eligible Collections: Resistance 1 Wrath Collection; Resistance 2 Mauler Collection; owning at least two of the following three Collector Packs: UrbanMech; Marauder; Warhammer.
This Zeus Loyalty Variant will only be available through the Top-Tier Inner Sphere Collection Reward program. The Standard version of this Zeus variant will be available for MC and C-Bills at a future date, to be determined.

- Top-Tier Clan Collection Reward -

Eligibility Conditions
You must have purchased any Top-Tier Clan Collection since January 1st 2015 12:01 AM PST (8:01 AM UTC).

Deadline for Eligibility
October 20th 2015 at 10:00 AM PDT (5:00 PM UTC).

Rewards
Executioner EXE-C Loyalty variant (featuring a brand new Armor Style and 30% C-Bill Boost)
+1 MechBay.

Reward Injection Date
Starting October 6th at 10:00 AM PDT (5:00 PM UTC).

• Eligible Collections: Wave 1 Masakari Collection; Wave 2 Man-O-War Collection; Wave 3 Gladiator Collection; Origins IIC Highlander Collection.
  • This Executioner Loyalty Variant will only be available through the Top-Tier Clan Collection Reward. The Standard version of this Executioner variant will be available for MC and C-Bills at a future date, to be determined.

Important Information for all Customer Appreciation Rewards

• An additional eligibility criteria has been made available for the Top-Tier Inner Sphere Collection Reward:
  • Reward eligibility for Collections acquired through Gift Code redemption is determined by the original purchase date of the Gift Code.
  • Rewards are provided to the Giftee, not the Gifter.
  • You can only qualify for each individual Customer Appreciation Reward once.
  • These new Loyalty Variant 'Mechs will feature a brand new underlying cosmetic Armor Style that cannot be changed. However, you will be able to apply standard Patterns as an overlaying Pattern.
  • Purchases must have been processed by our database no earlier than 12:01 AM PST on January 1st 2015 (8:01 AM UTC) in order to automatically qualify for 2015 Customer Appreciation Reward eligibility.
  • If you would like to inquire about your eligibility status for any of the above Customer Appreciation Rewards, please contact accounts@mwomercs.com with your inquiry.

#2 Tennex

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 6,619 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 04:22 PM

Is there a quick way to find out if we qualify for these rewards?

I have no way of knowing if I have 100 matches since January 1st 2015

#3 Alexander Garden

Producer

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 04:24 PM

View PostTennex, on 10 September 2015 - 04:22 PM, said:

Is there a quick way to find out if we qualify for these rewards?

I have no way of knowing if I have 100 matches since January 1st 2015

I'm trying to get this info integrated into the Profile > Stats page so people can confirm manually, but for now you'll need to contact accounts@mwomercs.com if you want to confirm eligibility.

#4 Alistair Winter

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Storm
  • Storm
  • 10,823 posts
  • LocationBergen, Norway, FRR

Posted 10 September 2015 - 04:26 PM

Cicada with jump jets.

I never thought this day would come.

Posted Image

#5 Tennex

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 6,619 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 04:28 PM

View PostInnerSphereNews, on 10 September 2015 - 04:16 PM, said:

These new Loyalty Variant 'Mechs will feature a brand new underlying cosmetic Armor style that cannot be changed. However, you will be able to apply standard Patterns as an overlaying pattern.

Looks like they are testing a new cosmetic feature: "mech armor material" for possible purchase

"Like" this post to let them know that we are fully behind them on this. Since they thought we wern't when they tested out cosmetic geometry on the previous Loyalty set.

Tired of mechs lookin like they made of poop
Posted Image

New Material looks a little like this from what they showed on the live stream:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Tennex, 11 September 2015 - 11:04 AM.

#6 Chuanhao

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 520 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 10 September 2015 - 04:29 PM

I was wondering when there hadn't been an announcement till date.

But I am so going to enjoy my shiny new mechs. Going to receive the Cicada, Nova, and the Exe-C.

Thanks so much for the rewards! Much appreciated. They went further this time to award IS mech rewards to IS supporters and the same for Clanners. So its definitely one up from the previous year's fix reward of the Crab / Atlas / Centurion.

#7 A Bag Full of Puppies

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 04:31 PM

I have "purchased" amounts of MC this past year but in the amount of 50 and 10 at a time... I think these are redemption MC... they don't count, do they???

In my MC history it says the word "purchased" for these...

#8 Alexander Garden

Producer

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 04:32 PM

View PostA Bag Full of Puppies, on 10 September 2015 - 04:29 PM, said:

I have "purchased" amounts of MC this past year but in the amount of 50 and 10 at a time... I think these are redemption MC... they don't count, do they???

MC prize redemptions do not qualify.

#9 Lyoto Machida

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,080 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 04:32 PM

Well, looks like I'll be getting another Nova, Cicada and Wolverine. Can't complain about that...

#10 TercieI

• Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 8,147 posts
  • LocationThe Far Country

Posted 10 September 2015 - 04:37 PM

View PostAlistair Winter, on 10 September 2015 - 04:26 PM, said:

Cicada with jump jets.

I never thought this day would come.

Posted Image

<--RIVERS OF TEARS OF JOY

#11 LORD ORION

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 04:39 PM

:\

WVR=7D: MASC Wolverine (1st IS MASC mech?)
vs
NVA-D: Some other meh variant of a blah mech

One of these packages got comparitevly ripped off..

#12 Tennex

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 6,619 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 04:44 PM

I love free mechs!

Edited by Tennex, 10 September 2015 - 04:46 PM.

#13 Luscious Dan

• The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 1,146 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationEdmonton, AB

Posted 10 September 2015 - 04:45 PM

Nova with 30% C-bill bonus for guys like me who don't have wave 1 Clan mech packs (for Invasion variants). Still a win.

Edited by Luscious Dan, 10 September 2015 - 04:45 PM.

#14 Vandomar

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 74 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 04:50 PM

Thank you very much, guys! It's a very thoughtful gesture.

#15 TercieI

• Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 8,147 posts
  • LocationThe Far Country

Posted 10 September 2015 - 04:53 PM

Is there a CB bonus on these like on last year's?

#16 White Bear 84

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,857 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 05:00 PM

Posted Image

#17 1453 R

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 5,458 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 05:05 PM

Not just a jumping Cicada, but a HELLA jumping Cicada. 8x jets on a 40-tonner! heh, guess I'll get to see how well the Viper will jump. Good thing I'm already chest-deep into Cicadas.

M.A.S.C.-capable Wolverine - interesting. Will be fun to see how well this works with a smaller-than-usual engine and using M.A.S.C. to make up the mobility loss. Hardpoints are a little distressing, but they can be worked with. Now if only I had any other Wolverines...

Loyalty Nova's stock pods are crap, but there's not really much else they can do with the Nova. Heh, another C-bill booster won't go amiss, and if these are anything like the previous loyalty machines they're going to be gorgeous. Slap some S pods on it, wait for the rescale, go to town.

I get no Zeus unless I upgrade my R1 pack past Grasshopper. Sadness. M.A.S.C.-capable Zeus with a missile smash fist and/or dual ballistics looks amusing. This could be a lot of fun if I still played Sphere more than once in a while.

Executioner...another option for an LT energy mount, I suppose? Right-arm ballistic for people who want two ballistic arms, I suppose. Not sure why people wouldn't go for the much higher RT ballistic mounts, and unfortunately the missile launcher's on the arm that already had missile hardpoints. Oh well. Yet again, hard to do anything else reasonable with the thing, and it'll likely also be gorgeous. Can't blame Piranha for the TT variant being poop. Build your favorite Sexecutioner on it and go nuts.

Heh, in case it's not really clear: thanks, Piranha. These reward initiatives are a lot of fun, and I'd defo rather have a fifth Sexecutioner than a Whale. Likely one of the only guys here that would, but I cannot abide Whales so hey! Looking forward to seeing what the Loyalty armor/camo patterns will be. Get dem Novas rescaled so I can have piles of fun in the loyalty variant, and GIMME MY JUMPCADA O_O

#18 Amsro

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3,377 posts
  • LocationCharging my Gauss Rifle

Posted 10 September 2015 - 05:06 PM

View PostTerciel1976, on 10 September 2015 - 04:53 PM, said:

Is there a CB bonus on these like on last year's?

Yeah!! %30 bonus just like hero's!

I can't wait for these!!

CDA-3F
WVR-7D
ZEU-9S2

#19 xMintaka

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 882 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 05:08 PM

Jumping Cicada with a C-bill boost?

Posted Image

#20 GreyNovember

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 05:09 PM

*Internal chuckling*

I was about to say the Urbie Top tier package would have qualified for this, seeing as it was within 2015, and it was a top tier package.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users