2 replies to this topic

#1 The Blood God

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood-Eye
  • The Blood-Eye
  • 233 posts
  • Locationchester england

Posted 11 September 2015 - 01:38 PM

just noticed while building a shadow cat that i'm being charged 125000 c-bills for equipping omnipods i already own, am i missing some thing here ??

details: noticed the 125000 charge so stripped all equipment off the mech still 125000 c-bills to pay......why?

reset the mech stripped all parts unchecked and re-checked owned items box just to make sure added the prime RT of which i own 2 for some reason don't remember buying the second one but any way, not charged happy days

saved and then equipped the LT fine no charge, saved again RA added no charge saved, LA added 125000 c-bills please all from owned parts ??? stripped the mech again charge still remained

reset mech, charge gone yay! strip mech still no charge add the LA that had previously cost 125000 c-bills and no charge yay next I added a LT from my owned items and the 125000 charge comes back and I have to reset to get rid off it it doesn't go when I remove the part that brought the charge.

so having try'd various owned pods and installing them in various orders I've managed to get the charge to appear for every pod in every location available are we now being charged just for altering the pods?

#2 Motörhead

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 262 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 10:39 AM

Same for me but it's not in the patch notes.

Happened after windows10.

Ran repair tool, but nothing, tried to strip anything but nothing, then sucked it up because it's just 125K and wanted to change build, but still doesn't feel right.

EDIT, trying now and it doesn't charge them anymore, after paying once. Seems like a bug, I sent it to the support.

View PostMAX909, on 11 September 2015 - 01:38 PM, said:

just noticed while building a shadow cat that i'm being charged 125000 c-bills for equipping omnipods i already own, am i missing some thing here ??

details: noticed the 125000 charge so stripped all equipment off the mech still 125000 c-bills to pay......why?

reset the mech stripped all parts unchecked and re-checked owned items box just to make sure added the prime RT of which i own 2 for some reason don't remember buying the second one but any way, not charged happy days

saved and then equipped the LT fine no charge, saved again RA added no charge saved, LA added 125000 c-bills please all from owned parts ??? stripped the mech again charge still remained

reset mech, charge gone yay! strip mech still no charge add the LA that had previously cost 125000 c-bills and no charge yay next I added a LT from my owned items and the 125000 charge comes back and I have to reset to get rid off it it doesn't go when I remove the part that brought the charge.

so having try'd various owned pods and installing them in various orders I've managed to get the charge to appear for every pod in every location available are we now being charged just for altering the pods?

Support checked my logs and it was Artemis removed, so I think sometimes it can happen that artemis is auto removed

UPDATE :

Checked again, basically if you have artemis and remove all missile pods, it auto removes artemis, and can't put it back on because it's grayed out and asks for money, I don't recall this happening before this patch, already burned 325k :(

Edited by Motörhead, 14 September 2015 - 09:46 PM.

#3 Bobby Jubraj

Staff

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 111 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 03:14 PM

As Motörhead pointed out, this charge is in fact the Missile Guidance system reverting back to standard when switching out an Omnipod with Missile hardpoints to an Omnipod without Missile hardpoints. This is actually the way this system has always been, however that being said I've brought this up to our team to review and see if we can change moving forward.

Thanks a lot for bringing this to our attention guys.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users