Hello to Liao

11 replies to this topic

#1 Hard Case

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 12:12 AM

I wanted to put a shout out to you guys and say 'Kudos'.

So far in the forums you guys have rallied together against all slings and arrows forming from the mouths and fingertips of some serious trolls.

To the Lowtax guys and the goonwaffe. Welcome to MWO and it will be nice playing against people that even with zerg tactics also train everyone around them to be better. I think some people forget that having an awesome opponent also makes you better. Sorry for the welcome you received.

To the die hard Capellan fans. You guys even with the goons are outgunned and it will be a fun hard ride which I hope you will thoroughly enjoy.

We are an ENTIRE community of people coming here to enjoy one game. We should be a bit better to each other and more respectful. You guys got attacked like I have never seen and for the vast majority you carried yourselves with respect.

I'm going davvie with the rest of my crew and will love the opportunity to come up against some class A opposition.

Come launch..

Game on!

Edited by Hard Case, 14 July 2012 - 04:51 PM.

#2 Illegal Username

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 02:11 AM

Ok this guy gets it. This game is about splitting up in different factions, making giant robots shoot at each other and making up stories about why space knights go around shooting at space communists. And having massive amounts of fun.

View PostHard Case, on 07 July 2012 - 12:12 AM, said:

I'm going davvie with the rest of my crew...

No wait this invalidates everything i just said and now i have to diametrically oppose everything you say

#3 IMTatsu

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • LocationOhio, USA

Posted 07 July 2012 - 07:03 AM

I'm going davvie with the rest of my crew and will love the opportunity to come up against some class A opposition.

You had me until you spoke that cursed name. . . . LOL Oh well. At least thank you in advance for driving a mech with a bullseye pre-painted on it.

At any rate, welcome!

>:{

#4 wanderer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 11,152 posts
  • LocationStomping around in a giant robot, of course.

Posted 07 July 2012 - 07:35 AM

*hugs* We like you. You die last. :P

(Seriously, you're good with me)

#5 Terminal Blue

• PipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 79 posts
  • LocationRomano Liao

Posted 07 July 2012 - 11:50 AM

Glad to see they tracked your pod after all.

#6 Colonel Rusty Iron

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 55 posts
  • LocationRussian Federation, Rostov-on-Don

Posted 07 July 2012 - 08:37 PM

Ummm... did they really dislike us? But why? ))

#7 Silent

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,207 posts
  • LocationButte Hold

Posted 07 July 2012 - 11:24 PM

You had us until that last sentence about going Davion.

Shameful.

#8 Felidae

• PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationSian, Queensland, Australia

Posted 08 July 2012 - 04:43 PM

Good to see, that there are some respectable people left within the Davion-propaganda-blinded-masses of our enemies.

I have no doubt dear sir, that after we conquered your world and you served your 10 year term as servitor within our great Confederation that you too can gain venerated Capellan Confederation citizenship and become a great asset to our nation and people.

Edited by Felidae, 08 July 2012 - 04:44 PM.

#9 Hard Case

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 04:51 PM

Correction!. Were only going Davion at launch because we have to pick. Then were going pure merc.

#10 Bastard Ken

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 02:32 AM

The fact that labour is external to the worker, i.e., it does not belong to his intrinsic nature; that in his work, therefore he does not affirm himself but denies himself, does not feel content but unhappy, does not develop freely his physical and mental energy but mortifies his body and his mind. The worker therefore only feels himself outside his work, and in his work feels outside himself.

#11 Beazle

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • LocationOahu

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:44 PM

To the die hard Capellan fans. You guys even with the goons are outgunned and it will be a fun hard ride which I hope you will thoroughly enjoy.

I have often been out numbered, but I have never been out gunned.

#12 IMTatsu

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • LocationOhio, USA

Posted 19 July 2012 - 07:23 AM

View PostBeazle, on 18 July 2012 - 02:44 PM, said:

I have often been out numbered, but I have never been out gunned.

Or outclassed.

Do your worst.

>:{

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users