Bug Report

5 replies to this topic

#1 Telmasa

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,548 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 09:40 AM

So, recently, I decided to sell my Jenner - sometime within the last week.

Today, the Ebon Jaguar became available for c-bills. Naturally, I picked one up.

Unfortunately, I had a panic attack because when I bought it, the 'Mech portrait was that of my Jenner (which I didn't remember I had sold) and for the life of me I could not find the Ebon Jaguar's Mech portrait.

Finally I noticed that the "Jenner" was showing up under "Clan" and "Heavy", so I figured out what was happening.

All in all, a minor issue/bug that I'm betting is easy and quick to fix. :)

#2 Lance425

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 110 posts
  • LocationBaton Rouge

Posted 15 September 2015 - 09:52 AM

Have you tried changing and saving the EJ yet? That "should" reset your picture.

#3 Kshat

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,229 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 09:58 AM

Atm it's buggy. Almost none of my pictures can be re-saved. This behaviour changed after the last patch. You don't have to save a mech in order to create a snapshot, it does automatically so if you select the mech. But ONLY if this mech didn't have a screenshot already, a.k.a. stock picture.

#4 AdamBaines

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,384 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 09:59 AM

View PostTelmasa, on 15 September 2015 - 09:40 AM, said:

So, recently, I decided to sell my Jenner - sometime within the last week.

Today, the Ebon Jaguar became available for c-bills. Naturally, I picked one up.

Unfortunately, I had a panic attack because when I bought it, the 'Mech portrait was that of my Jenner (which I didn't remember I had sold) and for the life of me I could not find the Ebon Jaguar's Mech portrait.

Finally I noticed that the "Jenner" was showing up under "Clan" and "Heavy", so I figured out what was happening.

All in all, a minor issue/bug that I'm betting is easy and quick to fix. :)

I had this same thing happen to me when my Maulers were delivered. I saw Mauler, Mauler, Protector, Mauler.....

I was like...where the hell is my 4th Mauler! I was relying on the portrait. I then went and did up the camo for that "protector". In the Camo Specs screen it showed up as a Mauler. I changed the camo colors, saved an viola, The 4th Mauler appeared in the portrait. Weird bug. I reported it. Glad I was not the only one too see this.

#5 Idealsuspect

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,127 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 04:56 PM

Maybe delete manually mech picture in your folder \Saved Games\MechWarrior Online\UI\MechIcons

Pretty sure game will recreate one.

#6 bad arcade kitty

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 5,100 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 05:29 PM

the poor jenny which you sold to the strangers' hands haunted you (:

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users