1341 replies to this topic

#1341 30ft SMURF

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 109 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 02:16 PM

View PostIan G, on 26 September 2015 - 04:55 PM, said:

So you say your having problems wth reading comprehension? And why should people turn into something to build with, e.g. concrete?

Well... I have higher than a 5th grade reading comprehension, but I wasn't aware of the requirement to complete the match score on every map to qualify for one prize. I wouldn't have even bothered trying to complete such an asinine competition had it been clearly explained, but nevermind PGI's responsibility there... just ignore what they guy meant by his statement and belittle him because Ian G is a superior human being without fault... /caugh(****!) Lesson learned. Don't waste time with PGI's new fad of events to encourage mech purchases because its just a ******** sales tactic to gouge more hard earned money for a company that has yet to prove it can do anything other than model new mechs.

P.S. I did miss this little gem "This Territorial Challenge features distinct Player Prize Packs for both the Standard and Community Warfare queues, with a chance to qualify for up to four Prize Packs!" Which could have clued me and others into the nature of the event, but the tournament rules page didn't do a good job of explaining that either. I imagine most people skim the rules and get right to playing the game mostly and though I skimmed through the rules multiple times it never sank in... you can blame me for not picking up what they were throwing down, but it still reflects a poorly spelled out tournament and will discourage me from spending money.

Edited by 30ft SMURF, 02 October 2015 - 02:26 PM.

#1342 multisoul

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Marik
  • 327 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 10:11 PM

View PostIan G, on 26 September 2015 - 04:55 PM, said:

So you say your having problems wth reading comprehension? And why should people turn into something to build with, e.g. concrete?

not all can be like some who are limited enough to "investigate" orders, its war and when you get your orders for TERRITORIAL CHALLENGE you dont ask questions, you jump in your mech and fight. my frustration is very just as the instructions were not clear enough about having to score on all maps, but instead pedantically looking for instructions on this thread? no thank you. its over anyway and not important anymore.

p.s. also make firm, stone hard, heavy and motionless statements for the letter eating people

Edited by multisoul, 02 October 2015 - 10:16 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users