Don't Stress Out Over The Leaderboard Challenge

44 replies to this topic

#41 Zordicron

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 2,547 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 08:44 AM

How much does Eld care about this event?

I spent the first half leveling Highlanders through basics.

ONOZ my mechbay worth of MC!

#42 V O L T R O N

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 318 posts
  • LocationThe Flat and Motionless Earth

Posted 19 September 2015 - 11:44 PM

View PostLunatech, on 18 September 2015 - 01:39 PM, said:

How do you know they're using UAC Maulers?

Second place is using Hellbringers and I keep seeing Dogmeat1 in a Blackjack.

psichi doesnt own one, and dogmeat was probably trying to run something else because the matches are going by so fast. The people that own them, that are on the leader board are using them. I know proton switched from 4 uacs to 5 acs

#43 Pjwned

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 4,731 posts
  • LocationDancing on the grave of Energy Draw LOL

Posted 20 September 2015 - 12:05 AM

Funny how true this turned out to really be with the rampant cheating, or at least as far as community warfare is concerned.

kekstorm

#44 V O L T R O N

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 318 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 04:57 AM

View PostPjwned, on 20 September 2015 - 12:05 AM, said:

Funny how true this turned out to really be with the rampant cheating, or at least as far as community warfare is concerned.

kekstorm

Group drops shouldnt count either for the individual leader board. Its has individual prizes and should be based on just your performance. Not having 4 mans farm legs and arms while the other guy just tears into him. They could make it to where you just cant be in a group when you join cw que as well.

People would sink drop still. There are several ways to manipulate your scores with groups. Joining lower tier groups. 2 mans with 1 ecm as lights...

Edited by V O L T R O N, 20 September 2015 - 04:58 AM.

#45 V O L T R O N

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 318 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 10:50 PM

View PostV O L T R O N, on 20 September 2015 - 04:57 AM, said:

Group drops shouldnt count either for the individual leader board. Its has individual prizes and should be based on just your performance. Not having 4 mans farm legs and arms while the other guy just tears into him. They could make it to where you just cant be in a group when you join cw que as well.

People would sink drop still. There are several ways to manipulate your scores with groups. Joining lower tier groups. 2 mans with 1 ecm as lights...

Some fahg named depaula read this message and booted me from their group because he said I was manipulating my scores. While he was carrying the group in cheese mech.... unbelievable.

What I said isnt even exploits. If you arent having success with solo, do group drops(LFG)Which is what I did, and got booted. Simple facts. Exploiting that you have lead and dont want to share with random strangers. Seems legit.

So basically got kicked because I was taking his kills and damage. Manipulate doesnt mean exploit.

P.S. I just read the announcements about talking about this kind of stuff or what not. Im not too sure this counts.

Edited by V O L T R O N, 20 September 2015 - 11:14 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users