2 replies to this topic

#1 Mechwarrior Buddah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 13,459 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 20 September 2015 - 06:40 PM

Every year we shut down Disneyquest early, and scare the **** out of our coworkers.

This year, I was asked to be Leatherface. So I got stuff, and made some other stuff, and want an opinion on what Ive gotten together.

Mask:
Posted Image

Shirt/tie (I have a black jacket to go with it but I have the feeling that Ill be sweating my ass off without it):

Posted Image

Leather apron (I made myself with leather leftovers):
Posted Image

Ill be adding depth texture to the apron, from probably both of the following concoctions a friend who was a professional makeup artist suggested:

Posted Image

For bone flake analog and

Posted Image

For brain/wet stuff analog (its literally just oatmeal thats wet or dry)

I have my chainsaw... its a crappy prop that was like ten bucks but Im gonna repaint it to make it look less bad - but we couldnt have a real or really good prop because all it would take would be one person to THINK they got touched by it and get hurt or something. I WAS gonna take an electric saw, duct tape the cord under the handle, and replace the chain blades with a bicycle chain (but I dont know how to take a chain off of a chain saw and I think Id just end up breaking it).

Lastly, I got some refurbished 5.1 surround PC speakers on the cheap

Posted Image
Those and Ill be using my tower for the sound source. I made my own background soundtrack from freely sourced sound files

warning, turn down, its loud on purpose (and its 4 channel sound).

Tell me what you all think of it all, I dont have anyone else to bounce this off of as noone wants to sample the sound cause theyre too scared to. I **** you not

#2 GonaDie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,125 posts
  • LocationThe biggest party you have ever seen

Posted 21 September 2015 - 06:12 AM

Scary.

#3 Heffay

Rum Runner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee