#81 Lorian Sunrider

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,176 posts
  • LocationCochrane, Alberta

Posted 24 September 2015 - 08:02 AM

View PostVlad Ward, on 24 September 2015 - 08:00 AM, said:

I'm sorry to say I'm not too familiar with Liao. The faction was pretty much reduced to Generic Bad Guy With Psychotic Ruler land by the Clan Invasion era. Someone who's read more of the earlier timeline books may be able to point you in the right direction there.

In my opinion they have probably the most unique mechs in BT lore. However not a whole lot to be said in that regard for MWO.

Blackjack
Cataphract
Catapult
Raven

Is really it.

Also you definitely aren't wrong. Liao is the universal bad guy more often than not in Lore, with the Dracs not far behind.

Edited by Lorian Sunrider, 24 September 2015 - 08:05 AM.

#82 Ehrenheim

• Pip
  • Corporal
  • 18 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 08:02 AM

View PostVlad Ward, on 24 September 2015 - 08:00 AM, said:

I'm sorry to say I'm not too familiar with Liao. The faction was pretty much reduced to Generic Bad Guy With Psychotic Ruler land by the Clan Invasion era. Someone who's read more of the earlier timeline books may be able to point you in the right direction there.

The main issue is that I'm about 30 years late to the party... haha! :P

View PostLorian Sunrider, on 24 September 2015 - 08:02 AM, said:

In my opinion they have probably the most unique mechs in BT lore. However not a whole lot to be said in that regard for MWO.

Yeah I checked them out on SARNA, I REALLY wished they had more of those oriental inspired mechs ingame..They look sweet, my 2 cents.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users