• The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 210 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 25 September 2015 - 05:17 PM

Posted Image

Recruiting and Enlisting
Hello fellows Mech Warriors,

We are Tau Galaxy ( Warden). We are strong and fearless. We don't back down and we don't give up until there is nothing left. If you think you have the courage and the willpower to join us. Than we will make you into a proud and strong Clan Warrior. To the point where your enemies will fear your name. For you will be a Tau Warrior!

Information on Unit
Tau Galaxy is a Lore Base Unit for all kinds of players. We do accept other Tau Galaxy Clans to join our Teamspeak and will respect their unit ( Galaxy Commander of these unit please contact : Galaxy Commander: Gabriel Phoenix for more information). We are looking for active players but will take new players. We will train new players in the Tau Galaxy ways. If you not a new player but want to get your pilot skills higher. We will train you to become the ideal Clan Pilot ready for the war battles towards the Inner Sphere and other crusader clans.
Tau Galaxy also accept casual players and we will welcome you to our home. We use a lore rank system in our unit and you can also take part in our lore story. Join us on our multi dropships. If you like to role-play and love playing FW Drops, than Tau Galaxy is big time choice. We love facing classic enemies such as Davion or even the Liao.

Tau Galaxy even has clusters with special uniform for each one. So come and jump into a Clan Warrior shoes of Tau Galaxy.
Tau Galaxy Clan Wolf is sponsor by Emerald Tablet Development Group.

Check out our Recruitment Video

You can watch http://www.twitch.tv/gabrielphoenix to see our unit in action!

For more Information:
TeamSpeak channel:taugalaxy.enjinvoice.com

Requirements
You must fallow Tau Galaxy Code of conduct.
Have Fun!

Tau Galaxy History
Tau Galaxy was created by Ulric Kerensky at the beginning of the Refusal War. The Galaxy was comprised exclusively of Clan Wolf Warriors with Crusader beliefs, which fell in tune with Ulric Kerensky's plan of pitting Crusader against Crusader. [1]
They assaulted the Clan Jade Falcon world of Zoetermeer in 3057.[1] This was followed by a visit to Evciler where they faced the 73rd Striker (Clan Jade Falcon), 6th Provisional Garrison Cluster (Clan Jade Falcon), 51st Garrison (Clan Jade Falcon) and 9th Provisional Garrison Cluster (Clan Jade Falcon).[2]
The survivors of the Evciler campaign later jumped to Wotan, where the Jade Falcon Khans were located. There they engaged the defending Gyrfalcon Galaxy. The fighting was brutal, with Tau Galaxy and the defending Falcon forces suffering losses over 80%.[3]
Tau was destroyed in the Refusal War and the unit was later rebuilt before the Jihad.
Tau Galaxy was a part of the Draconis Combine front during Operation SCOUR serving under the overall command of Gunji-no-Kanrei Kiyomori Minamoto. Tau spent several weeks trying to liberate Quentin, facing a determined guerrilla campaign from the 47th Shadow Division. They were involved in the final battle for the planet which involved them working alongside the 1st Sword of Light to trap the Manei Domini in a pincer move around the Blakist's hidden mountain base near the planetary capital on the 10th of July. This action crushed the Shadow Division and left just a few stragglers to escape to a nearby Word of Blake WarShip.[4]
After the formation of the Wolf Empire, Tau Galaxy was rebuilt with the graduating classes from Allison MechWarrior Institute and Lloyd Marik-Stanley Aerospace School. Practically every graduate from the 3139 through 3142 classes was assigned to Tau. These graduates still felt some loyalty to the Marik-Stewart Commonwealth, and were annoyed at having to be on the peaceful border with the Free Worlds League. Posting them to the Empire's Lyran Commonwealth border could've led to a diplomatic incident, so the Tau Galaxy soldiers remained on the League border.

Edited by Gabriel Phoenix, 25 July 2017 - 06:30 PM.

#2 Gabriel Phoenix

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 210 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 27 September 2015 - 04:51 PM

currently looking for players for MRBC League for Tau Galaxy.

#3 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 28 September 2015 - 07:35 AM

Good luck warriors!

#4 Gabriel Phoenix

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 210 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 28 September 2015 - 08:00 AM

#5 AcidBuu

Rookie

• The Hungry
  • The Hungry
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 09:09 PM

Been having fun in Tau Galaxy Clan Wolf. We have an awesome commander. Haven't been playing for long was welcomed warmly and have been getting good guidance.

#6 Commander A9

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • 2,375 posts
  • LocationGDI East Coast Command, Fort Dix, NJ

Posted 04 October 2015 - 10:14 PM

Has Tau been added to our official roster yet?

#7 Gabriel Phoenix

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 210 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 October 2015 - 01:21 PM

No Commander because Tau Galaxy is not part of CWI. We are a free lore base galaxy at the moment.

#8 Jack Spade Ward

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 432 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 06 October 2015 - 02:39 PM

Just joined Tau Galaxy, a brand new galaxy for Clan Wolf, lore based. To anyone looking for a new team, wich likes the lore and it does not have too much politics, join us ;)

#9 SkyBound

Rookie

• The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 08:45 PM

Been running with Tau galaxy for about a week now, I've never had better pilots to drop with, everyone is nice and very helpful, not to mention understanding about things you may not know about. They've helped me grow as a player in just a few days and i can't wait to grow even more. These guys are my favorite Unit i've ever had the pleasure of running with. I would recommend anyone who wants to improve or even just wanting to play with a nice group of people to join up, even for just a little while to see if this unit is for you!

Thanks Everyone!
SkyBound

#10 Tenfingers

• Pip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 18 posts
  • LocationSpringfield Mo,

Posted 10 October 2015 - 08:58 PM

Couldn't ask for a better Clan to run with. Doesn't matter if your in it for Faction,Causal drops, or you like running solo but need a place to learn the game and people pump for info...

Man Up & Mech Up!!!
Tau Galaxy
(Don't Get WTau'ed) :ph34r:

Signed Tenfingers

#11 SpcWest

Rookie

• Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 10:07 AM

Not a member, but had the privilege of running drops with just about every member who's posted here, plus a few more. They were well organized and very friendly. It was a thoroughly entertaining experience and I highly recommend this organization to anyone looking for a quality Clan Wolf brotherhood.

#12 IronJavelin

• PipPip
  • The Ironclad
  • The Ironclad
  • 28 posts

Posted 23 October 2015 - 08:22 PM

great group of people who are not toxic (unless you piss them off then your in a world of hurt) and we are competitive and we are completely ready to receive new players and we accept all players and we'll train you up to speed and able to play as good as everyone else or better so get into the fight and help us grow bigger!

Edited by IronJavelin, 23 October 2015 - 08:27 PM.

#13 Clit Beastwood

• 2,262 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 05 November 2015 - 12:46 PM

View PostIronJavelin, on 23 October 2015 - 08:22 PM, said:

...we are competitive

#14 Inferno Knight

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 04:54 PM

Clan Wolf Tau Galaxy is rather new unit from what I can tell, Gabriel Phoenix recruiting post in Sep 25 2015 if you go by that the unit less then a 2 months old...I just recently join their unit while i'm not a great player by any sort I see potential for Tau Galaxy to be very competitive when we get all or ducks in a row and get the roster filled out......

Edited by Steven Kerensky, 05 November 2015 - 04:56 PM.

#15 Gabriel Phoenix

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 210 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 09 November 2015 - 07:38 PM

View PostFierostetz, on 05 November 2015 - 12:46 PM, said:

I know what it means. We do Tournament as in League and we are new. We will be setting up Tournament for prizes and will be inviting other units. That what i mean that we are casual and competitive. We will train player wether their new or if they just came back to the game to be part of competitive drops. Currently we are preparing for the next MRBC since we couldn't make the requirement in time for the last entry. :) but we are more than happy to have practice matches with any other unit just drop by our teamspeak and we can set up a date.

#16 Commander A9

• Mercenary Rank 8
  • 2,375 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 04:29 PM

I hope you guys can spare some people for Community Warfare...we'll need all the good Wolves we can get to keep what we have and take what isn't.

#17 Gabriel Phoenix

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 210 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 14 November 2015 - 05:23 AM

Yes A9, I see we been losing ground. So i used this event to train my people in CW. So we can help the cause for Wolf.

Edited by Gabriel Phoenix, 14 November 2015 - 05:34 AM.

#18 crustydog

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 22 November 2015 - 04:29 PM

Cheers and Good Hunting from the Land of Malaka!

See you on the field.

#19 Gabriel Phoenix

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 210 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 23 November 2015 - 06:43 AM

Thanks and the same to you Crustydog!

#20 Commander A9

• Mercenary Rank 8
  • 2,375 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 05:55 AM

Gabe, you sure it's a good idea to go to war with Jade Falcon at this point?

http://mwomercs.com/...xy-declare-war/

Take that back. Let's get the planets they stole from us back!

Edited by Commander A9, 29 November 2015 - 05:48 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users