#1 maxmarechal

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 551 posts
  • Locationnext to you...Bro...

Posted 29 September 2015 - 04:20 AM

CW,RP and economics...i dream of all thoses features:
CW would be about management of units,hiring mercs for planet conquest,repair and rearm....
Group or pug queue would be for lonewolves or small groups tactics...including a scramble mode without any management features except for objectives ( they could be different for each team so that killing nme stays an extra rather than only viable tactic)...
each map would be used but everytime with a different goal so that all of the map ends up being useful.
Outreach would be run by devs and provide access to contracts whatever the size of your group.
any house owned unit would be given a role and goals to accomplish,provide reinforcement during planetary conquest or garnison duties...their also need to be an incentive for holding a planet...more than just your tag on it...

all the necessary features are here already...it's just about linking all features with a story providing a feeling of being part of the BT universe...not just killing mechs..for xp or cbills

please complete,amend ,criticise. ...i know i'm only voicing most people's desire...

Edited by maxmarechal, 29 September 2015 - 04:25 AM.

#2 Vetal

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 500 posts
  • LocationUkraine

Posted 29 September 2015 - 04:30 AM

Unfortunately, the simplier game with good idea, the more convinient and easy to balance and play. It is interesting to gather the statistics of players who play in team. And compare it to lonewolves. Too many people want just to play nice game without such gameplay as you've described, because it takes too much time. I believe this is a dream of no more than 10-15% of players. The game what you described could be ONLY a singleplay. And requires more than 2 years of development.

Edited by Vetal, 29 September 2015 - 04:41 AM.

#3 Hotthedd

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • 3,213 posts
  • LocationDixie

Posted 29 September 2015 - 04:38 AM

Immersion is Lostech.

#4 maxmarechal

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 551 posts
  • Locationnext to you...Bro...

Posted 29 September 2015 - 05:07 AM

@vetal
i agree with you on the idea that their should be a quick start mode without any RP or management for times when you don't want anything complicated...just grab a few good fights...basically it's all here...
and i don't think it would take two years as most is already done...it's just about purpose and incentives...

View PostHotthedd, on 29 September 2015 - 04:38 AM, said:

Immersion is Lostech.

i sincerely hope we find a hidden datacore...

Edited by maxmarechal, 29 September 2015 - 05:05 AM.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users