• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 177 posts
  • LocationBritish Columbia

Posted 15 January 2016 - 09:28 PM

View PostBlackfang, on 15 January 2016 - 06:19 PM, said:

I didn't make it Posted Image

You will be obligated to pilot a stock Mist Lynx next Friday while I run about it my Warhammer.

Edited by Pathos, 15 January 2016 - 09:29 PM.

#122 Blackfang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 766 posts
  • LocationComing to a planet near you!

Posted 16 January 2016 - 04:44 AM

View PostPathos, on 15 January 2016 - 09:28 PM, said:

You will be obligated to pilot a stock Mist Lynx next Friday while I run about it my Warhammer.

HAHA you are on my friend!!! If I kick your *** in a stock mist lynx ;)

#123 Pathos

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 177 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 09:21 AM

A new week, new `mech, new map, and another invitation to join us on Friday for our open drop! Starting around 2100 GMT / 1300 PST we will be gathering for quick matches and possibly some CW. If you arrive a little late, don't be shy. The even runs for quite a while. Upon joining our TS server, simply ping Pathos or Blackfang so we can get your permissions set up. Our server is wsb.ts.nfoservers.com .

For those who don't know us, we are a group which has been around since closed beta. We competed in the RHOD tournaments and had a great history of success. We fight for the Inner Sphere and are a casual / competetive unit. Yes, it is possible to be in a unit who plays for fun, but also sets time aside to get serious! We are looking for members from all time zones. Our most active currently is the EU times. Some more NA members would be appreciated.

Lt. Pathos
Bravo Company (NA).

#124 TTDeadsayer

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 79 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 12:40 PM

I won't be playing much mech this week so I'll probably be popping my Warhammers' cherries during open drops this Friday.

#125 Blackfang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 766 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 02:16 PM

I'm the same got an IT show i need to man the stand for.

#126 Blackfang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 766 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 02:46 AM

So who's tried the new map, don't leave me hanging, i must know!!

#127 Pathos

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 177 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 10:11 AM

Excellent map for people who fight intelligently. Scouts have a role. Horrible map for the mass of PUG drops as the playerbase is yet to wrap their mind around firing lanes and tactical movement. I find it has also forced a whole new playstyle as running a pure brawler has almost no place on that map. You will get LRMed to death if you stay in enemy view.

My preferred way to play that map? This beauty right here:

Posted Image

Edited by Pathos, 20 January 2016 - 10:12 AM.

#128 Blackfang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 766 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 02:28 PM

That is one good looking mech! (PM me a smurfy's link) What texture pattern is that? Sounds like I'll be pulling out my Raven 3L again, stripping off the LLAS though and replacing with a NARC and a couple of mediums.

Edited by Blackfang, 20 January 2016 - 02:29 PM.

#129 Speedkermit

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 103 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 21 January 2016 - 02:27 AM

View PostBlackfang, on 20 January 2016 - 02:46 AM, said:

So who's tried the new map, don't leave me hanging, i must know!!

Hi guys,

As someone who got the new map about 15 times in a row yesterday, I have to say I like it a lot, possibly the best of all the maps. Especially when in my LRM Marauder. Also a nice map if you're running AMS or ECM.

Mind if I join you for the open drop tomorrow?

Edited by Speedkermit, 21 January 2016 - 04:57 AM.

#130 Pathos

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 177 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 12:02 PM

Absolutely. TS: wsb.ts.nfoservers.com . Then get a hold of Blackfang or myself when you connect to our server. Might be a couple minutes until we get back to you if were in the middle of a drop.

In celebration of the Warhammer release I plan to kick it old school tomorrow. I'll be running about in unseens / reseens.

#131 Blackfang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 766 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 12:59 PM

View PostSpeedkermit, on 21 January 2016 - 02:27 AM, said:

Hi guys,

As someone who got the new map about 15 times in a row yesterday, I have to say I like it a lot, possibly the best of all the maps. Especially when in my LRM Marauder. Also a nice map if you're running AMS or ECM.

Mind if I join you for the open drop tomorrow?

Dude of course, you're always welcome, Pathos clearly hasn't realised your previous name was 'Luke George' yet and thinks you're a new player hehe :)

I've been at an IT Show most of the week so I'm really looking forward to getting home, grabbing a cold one from the fridge, and blowing some holes in mechs, preferably not my own by cooking off my own ammo... but stranger things have happened, might need one of the foot bath type things as well, they're looking a little tired...

#132 Speedkermit

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 103 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 21 January 2016 - 03:13 PM

Hehe,

Got myself some nice clan mechs, I'll be taking these bad boys out for a spin.

#133 Blackfang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 766 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 05:43 AM

View PostSpeedkermit, on 21 January 2016 - 03:13 PM, said:

Hehe,

Got myself some nice clan mechs, I'll be taking these bad boys out for a spin.

Nice man, look forward to seeing those tonight. Swapping my erll raven for a NARC raven tonight would like to play new map lol

#134 Blackfang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 766 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 11:48 AM

15 mins and we're good for open drops :)

#135 Pathos

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 177 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 05:52 PM

A fun night which saw us running a 12 man for a while featuring some friends new and old.

Posted Image

WSB would also like to extend a welcome to TTDeadsayer.

If you're looking for a unit who can play for fun, yet buckle down and kick some *** when needed. Check us out, you'll like it here. For the most part during our random drops just bring what you feel like and have some fun. When it's time for CW things get taken a little more seriously.

#136 Blackfang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 766 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 11:00 PM

Black knight black knight black knight black knight

#137 Pathos

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 177 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 10:12 AM

Do you hate Polar Highlands? Are you constantly being destroyed by LRMs soaring across the frozen tundra? Sign up with WSB and we will show you how to love this map and bring destruction to those trying to supress your killer isntincts with missiles!

#138 Irishtoker

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 102 posts
  • LocationIn a hole at the bottom of the Nexus.

Posted 26 January 2016 - 08:56 PM

Howdy, good lookin group you all have here. I'm currently touring the inner sphere for my Faction achievements (mechbays an GXP mostly).

Wondering how often if ever you switch factions? I havent been to but davion and now Steiner. rEally only expecting to achieve lvl2 of each faction for the first free mechbay. I prefer Quickplay and havent been able to drop in CW much, since i cant stand the wait and empty queues.

Otherwise I am certainly interested in joining and dropping with you.

IT

PS: Wanted to add that I play NA server primarily, can play any without much if any lag.

Edited by Irishtoker, 27 January 2016 - 06:04 AM.

#139 Pathos

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 177 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 10:40 AM

Hello, Irish. We've been taking one month contracts with the houses recently. Our current contract will expire this Friday. We generally hold a quick vote to determine who we'll play for next with those who are present on comms. I'll be putting out the suggestion of Kurita again for a couple more weeks as we've had some good drops with one of their loyalist units.

If you can make it, I'd suggest hopping onto our TS server this Friday around 2100 GMT / 1300 PST. wsb.ts.nfoservers.com . Hang around with us, do a few drops just to be sure you'd like to join up with us. When you join our server you'll need to ping Blackfang or myself so we can get your server permissions set. If you can't make that, add me in game and send me a message when you see me on.

#140 Irishtoker

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 102 posts
  • LocationIn a hole at the bottom of the Nexus.

Posted 27 January 2016 - 12:07 PM

View PostPathos, on 27 January 2016 - 10:40 AM, said:

Hello, Irish. We've been taking one month contracts with the houses recently. Our current contract will expire this Friday. We generally hold a quick vote to determine who we'll play for next with those who are present on comms. I'll be putting out the suggestion of Kurita again for a couple more weeks as we've had some good drops with one of their loyalist units.

If you can make it, I'd suggest hopping onto our TS server this Friday around 2100 GMT / 1300 PST. wsb.ts.nfoservers.com . Hang around with us, do a few drops just to be sure you'd like to join up with us. When you join our server you'll need to ping Blackfang or myself so we can get your server permissions set. If you can't make that, add me in game and send me a message when you see me on.

Just bookmarked the TS3 server. I'll drop in on Friday. That's an hour or so before my shift starts, so hopefully I can play a few matches with you all beforehand.

I'll ping ya when I get in :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users