176 replies to this topic

#161 Pathos

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 177 posts
  • LocationBritish Columbia

Posted 21 February 2016 - 09:44 AM

Don't have a Rifleman, so that's a negatory. Can't say I've been impressed by any that I've faced either. Good luck!

#162 Blackfang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 766 posts
  • LocationComing to a planet near you!

Posted 22 February 2016 - 11:07 AM

LOL damnit, well I feel compelled to take one as I have them so expect to have to carry me during the matches. At least I'll look good as I die in an exothermic explosion of molten metal and fire.

#163 Blackfang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 766 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 06:02 AM

Don't forget everyone...Wolf Spider open drops this friday night 2100GMT/1300PST. I'm going to need all the help I can get in my Rifleman haha...The way I see it is if I can make the Black Knight work exceptionally well for me the Rifleman should be no different :)

Edited by Blackfang, 24 February 2016 - 06:03 AM.

#164 Pathos

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 177 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 08:50 AM

We're all going to need to chip in to carry Blackfang this weekend. Stop by and laugh at him with us. ;)

#165 Pathos

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 177 posts

Posted 25 February 2016 - 05:45 PM

It was a good match...
Posted Image
Sign up with us, and you could learn to play like that too. Or, just drop by our TS February 26 around 2100 GMT and play some open drops with us. The choice...is yours.

wsb.ts.nfoservers.com ping Blackfang or myself for server permissions upon joining.

#166 Blackfang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 766 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 01:43 AM

By the way Pathos, put these up today, go through and have a look and pick your favourites:

http://imgur.com/a/iKyAp

#167 Blackfang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 766 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 01:02 PM

So, Rifleman, not that bad after all. Didn't do too badly in that 3N.

#168 Pathos

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 177 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 06:39 PM

One small tweak is all it takes sometimes. Went from crap to reliable pretty quickly with that.

#169 Blackfang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 766 posts

Posted 29 February 2016 - 02:20 AM

View PostPathos, on 28 February 2016 - 06:39 PM, said:

One small tweak is all it takes sometimes. Went from crap to reliable pretty quickly with that.

On release of the Archer we need a picture session in a private server with some Wolf Spider colours on the Rifleman, Warhammer, Marauder and Archer.

#170 Pathos

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 177 posts

Posted 29 February 2016 - 07:14 PM

View PostBlackfang, on 29 February 2016 - 02:20 AM, said:

On release of the Archer we need a picture session in a private server with some Wolf Spider colours on the Rifleman, Warhammer, Marauder and Archer.

Hopefully we all have those. Only pack I bought is the WHM, would be nice if we could get all four in one shot.

If anyone looking for a unit has the Marauder and Archer packs, sign up with the WSB. You're probably our type of people. ;)

#171 Blackfang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 766 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 07:58 AM

Well I didn't manage Friday night as I was absolutely cream crackered from a hellish working week lol. Will try again...Although I now have a moving date, 23rd of March PC is going offline and will be for a week or two whilst I get the new place wired up.

Edited by Blackfang, 05 March 2016 - 07:59 AM.

#172 Pathos

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 177 posts

Posted 09 March 2016 - 07:12 PM

Wolf Spiders -WSB- continue to recruit and host open drop nights on Fridays starting around 2100GMT.

Come on by, shoot the s--- and have some fun! For all you know, you may decide to join us. We are a respectful, mature, and skilled 18+ unit. Accepting members from all time zones.

I'll be absent from the drops for the next week or two. If you decide to drop by our TS: wsb.ts.nfoservers.com , ping Blackfang for server permissions and enjoy your evening dropping with us.

#173 Blackfang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 766 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 11:38 AM

Absolutely, I'll probably be there from the slightly earlier time of 2000GMT and continue to play til late :)

Looking forward to getting in the saddle tomorrow, it's been a god awful week lol

#174 Blackfang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 766 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 11:52 PM

This Friday 18th will be my last for a while whilst I move house and get my new internet setup. So I'll be out of action for a week or two. Sorry guys.

#175 NZT Limitless

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 131 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 14 March 2016 - 05:41 AM

Just wanted to say thanks for letting me join your group , hope we can get a good few drops in. Anyone thinking of joining should get on it. So far a good bunch of down to earth people. No BS or military style ruling. I will be at the Cinema this Friday so will be the weekend for me. Anyone wanting to join through the week drop me a line or add me as a friend in the game and send me a message.

Thanks

#176 Pathos

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 177 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 05:40 PM

Friday comes once again. Join us for some hot drops on our TS channel wsb.ts.nfoservers.com around 2100 GMT March 18th and ping either Blackfang or myself for server permissions. No pressure to join us, just hop on and have some fun! I will be present and hope to see many of you there.

If you DO want to join after playing with us, let any of us know and we can arrange your membership.

18+
Casual atmosphere with a competetive edge
Training available
All timezones welcome.

#177 Blackfang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 766 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 04:25 AM

I'm all updated now, but I won't be online again for a while, blame BT for not being able to deliver the goods quick enough to get me back online

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users