Re-Balance Pts 4 - Updated

402 replies to this topic

#401 Asmosis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 12:22 AM

so is this stuff going live before steam release or later on?

#402 Lanstrike

• PipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 33 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 02:36 PM

Try making the jamming/ disrupt effect to enemy units 90m, and the radar blanket for other team mate 180m,, this way the ECM mech will be encouraged to group up with their team mates rather than abandon them because the ECM cant cover as many team mates as before.

I think the 90m is kinda counter productive because I see multiple mech trying to get under that small umbrella.
The fast mechs block the slow assault mechs and the the light mechs are tripping all over the battle field and running into the assaults while trying to maneuver.
It just turns into a cluster of madness. The mechs need room the breath.
Please give the 180m of ecm coverage back to ECM mechs. The darn assaults are trampling the ECM light mechs to death to hog the umbrella.

It just better off to stay away from team mates before they stomp all over the legs of the light ECM mechs, with these current changes made. For real, you have half your team trying to squeeze into a 90m bubble and they all surround you so you cant maneuver past them. Then an assault crushes your legs and at least 3 or 4 other mechs run straight at you to get away from the enemy LRM boats. Your getting team squish killed before you can even engage the enemy.

#403 The Toilet Bro

Rookie

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 09:58 PM

The cooling rate nerf on Clan double heat sinks is truly hurting clan mech drivers. You must overload an omnimech with heat sinks just to be able to run 2 er medium lasers and 1 er large laser on a MDD-B custom build. 6 heat sinks and I still overheat on cool maps. I cannot alpha strike, it leaves me a dead man standing.

From all clan mech pilots: Please un-nerf the clan double heatsinks. Clan mechs are meant to run cooler than their IS counterparts. This is known.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users