No replies to this topic

#1 Spitfire 03

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 50 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 03:35 PM

You, Sirs, have my respect.

A few nights back, after a weekend of... overly cautious tactics dropping with various Draconis Combine troops, I happened to choose a defence against Clan Wolf in order to get a match in quicker. There I dropped with a completely Pug team against the unit [CWI] on Boreal Vault invasion defence. Once the match started they charged into the defenders wave after wave, brawling it up and tearing apart the base, giving us every oppourtunity to engage them while they hunted mechs and took down turrets and gens.

The match ended with fourty four kills on the defender's side before omega finally fell to the onslaught. Despite you having upperhand the entire match, it never once felt like a stomp, and was a great game the entire time. It was, in fact, the most enjoyable match I played all event.

And then, when some less sportsman like members of my team made uncalled for and disparaging remarks, you simply thanked us for the game. I appreciate the added class you brought to an otherwise disappointing night.

Would that all of my drops had been against you.

May your matches be good and close, and your victories ever glorious.

Edited by Spitfire 03, 17 November 2015 - 03:37 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users