#22 sycocys

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 7,599 posts

Posted 06 December 2015 - 01:46 PM

View PostBud Crue, on 06 December 2015 - 09:29 AM, said:

sycocys,

Tweet those ideas to Russ. My OP was to help ME find ways to reward FRR players during the event. I can't do any of the things you suggest. In any case, a few posts above I decided what I was going to give out: Top 5 best game screen shots will get a basic unseen pack of the winners choice. Top nominated player gets a full unseen pack with bonus mech of their choice. So far I have only received the posted games above, so keep em coming and let players, especially new players, know about this. If you don't want to post your shots here you can do so at frrwarrior@gmail.com as well.

-Bud

1. Russ has me blocked on twitter because I called him out for not using his forums, repeatedly.

2. That's what you get for participating in CW now if you don't play it like a solo-rambo-sniper-lurmtard.

I'm not a kill steal player, my "role" is front loading damage on clanners opening up armor and legging fools, average 4-8 kills and 1200-1500 damage with an additions 25-30 assists.

My scores end up in the mid 200's - 308 is my best for the event. So if you were asking me personally, I would say having a reward for best kill stealing in a 12 man against pugs isn't really relevant to me.

#23 Karmen Baric

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts
  • LocationSarna

Posted 06 December 2015 - 06:47 PM

My Entry for event:
Spoiler

Edited by Karmen Baric, 07 December 2015 - 06:46 AM.

#24 FragKommando

• PipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • 44 posts

Posted 06 December 2015 - 11:32 PM

I got 2500 earlier but didn't realize this was going on. Hopefully this will be enough.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#25 EldenLance

• PipPipPip
  • General
  • General
  • 84 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 12:00 AM

I would strongly recommend to take your screenshots from inside the cockpit (spectate mode if you're dead). This way you can prove that the screenchot is at least fresh with those new cockpit screens, cause I dont see any other indications of it being taken at the Tukayyid.

Edited by EldenLance, 07 December 2015 - 12:01 AM.

#26 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 07 December 2015 - 12:07 AM

plot twist, FRR wins tukayyid, THAT would be amazing xD

Edited by Lily from animove, 07 December 2015 - 12:07 AM.

#27 Spitfire 03

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 50 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 12:57 AM

Well, hopefully I can make it in the running. Probably the best game I've ever played puts me up there with FragKommando with eleven 'kill most damage dealts'. And of course, it was my first match, so I didn't even have premium time up yet.

Spoiler

Edited by Spitfire 03, 07 December 2015 - 01:14 AM.

#28 Bud Crue

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 9,883 posts
  • LocationOn the farm in central Minnesota

Posted 07 December 2015 - 04:01 AM

Event is winding down. Please let people know about this! Hope to see a final effort put forth by the FRR.

I will post reward notices by week's end. Will cull the screen shots from here as well as those posted to gmail and post winners here and in a subsequent edit of my OP.

-Bud

#29 Jarl Dane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationJarnFolk Cluster

Posted 07 December 2015 - 05:15 AM

I am not posting this for me, but for GHoppa:

Posted Image

#30 Flitzomat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 1,108 posts
  • Location@ the bowling alley

Posted 07 December 2015 - 06:41 AM

Posted Image
Edit:what are you looking for? I could also offer more kills or higher matchscore.

Edited by Flitzomat, 07 December 2015 - 01:21 PM.

#31 aGeNTo

• Pip
  • The Formidable
  • The Formidable
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 10:04 AM

match score of 954. took a quick screenshot as one reminded of this event.

Posted Image

#32 sycocys

• Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 7,599 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 12:04 PM

Also, just out of curiosity, how are you going to match this up against the guys that exploit the scoring system?

#33 Bud Crue

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 9,883 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 12:22 PM

View Postsycocys, on 07 December 2015 - 12:04 PM, said:

Also, just out of curiosity, how are you going to match this up against the guys that exploit the scoring system?

sycoys,

Please explain.

Regardless, I have not received enough interest in my offer that I am worried about such things. Last I checked I have about 20 screen shots (here and via email) total and only 1 appears to be a blatant fraud (screen shot shows old cp monitors, new ones have been in game since before event) and I still might give em a pack just because it looked like it really was a heck of a match ;) . Apropos: I made this offer as an attempt to give folks of the FRR a little bit more motivation to 1) play, and 2) interact with the community. If someone is exploiting the scoring to get a mech pack from me, oh well. If that mech pack offer got them to play, and try their best to kill claners, and get on team speak, and join a group...then I am A-okay with it. One last thing, many of the posts that I have received have been on behalf of others. Such posts don't strike me as being exploitative; but I am still interested in what you are talking about here.

#34 aGeNTo

• Pip
  • The Formidable
  • The Formidable
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 12:52 PM

I turned the CP monitors off because i found them to be distracting, right after the update came out. you can ask the SO guys who played this game right now with me. anyways, nice to have someone figuring out stuff like this.

#35 Bud Crue

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 9,883 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 01:06 PM

No worries aGeNTo. Your post was not the issue.

#36 Xenon Codex

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bolt
  • The Bolt
  • 575 posts
  • LocationSomewhere Over the Rainbow

Posted 07 December 2015 - 01:15 PM

I only managed to get a couple of drops in this weekend, and both were losses. Posted Image However, I got a decent hi-score on my first match (well decent for me anyway). Thanks for the generosity OP!

Posted Image

#37 Avenger 1337

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 01:29 PM

View PostBud Crue, on 04 December 2015 - 09:00 AM, said:

Hmm, if there is no individual leader board, I guess I could do screen shots. If we have to go that route though, then I want to change the requirements to whomever kills the most MS players. Nothing but respect for MS, but they will be the main opposition for this event IMHO.

Haha would love to know who killed the most of us. Nice youre rewarding your pilots. See you in the battefield. o7

#38 Warchild Corsair

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Storm
  • Storm
  • 478 posts
  • LocationGER

Posted 07 December 2015 - 02:55 PM

I nominate DrGonzo316 for his outstanding fight against KCom (despite the loss). We fought hard and got our asses kicked but he carried our company to a respectable ending!

Posted Image

Edited by Warchild Corsair, 07 December 2015 - 02:59 PM.

#39 Odins Steed

Rookie

• 8 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 02:57 PM

Aww, looks like I get knocked out with these new great entries. Looks like trials mechs aren't OP Posted Image

#40 Bud Crue

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 9,883 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 03:58 PM

Keep those shots coming. Alas, we have some real stand outs thus far for the top 5 so the winners may already be determined. Some amazing scores imho. Even if you don't think you will win, post anyway. Cool to see the display of skill and effort here. Well done all.

Still have not seen many nominations for the big prize. Only 5 names thus far. I'd like to see some...what's the opposite of name and shame? Name and fame? Lauding? Anyway I'd like to hear from folks who saw others really step up. If you don't want to share here, feel free to PM me or email me at frrwarrior@gmail.com.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users