24 replies to this topic

#21 tokumboh

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 320 posts
  • LocationBristol UK

Posted 17 December 2015 - 10:03 AM

I think this is an obvious omission. Something which should not take a lot of effort to introduce
+1 for me as well

#22 Lightning333

Rookie

• The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 8 posts
  • Locationnormally Germany, but way to often virtually NASCARing with big stompy robots on various hostile planets

Posted 17 December 2015 - 10:45 AM

+1

There seem to be no reasons against this proposal. Everyone would benefit.

#23 Virlutris

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 1,443 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationVery likely goofing off in a match near you.

Posted 17 December 2015 - 11:07 AM

As to Mastery Packs, Russ has stated that the Timber hero is all-but-ready.

He's also said that Heroes don't ship without custom camo, and it's first up for its custom camo after they've caught up the camo backlog for other 'mechs.

I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if a few other Clan 'mechs have heroes in development, and will follow shortly. Crow, Dire, and maybe Cheetah seem like fair bets for the next Clan Heroes, though the Summoner's got a pretty obvious one (and we dare not refuse its batchall).

I'd bet on it, really, for chassis that already have Champions built. They're popular enough to warrant voting on a Champion, so they're popular enough to build the pack for them.

Soon™

#24 Void Angel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 6,965 posts
  • LocationParanoiaville

Posted 17 December 2015 - 12:10 PM

It's "newbie," but yeah, this is important. The higher apparent cost of buying Clan 'mechs already pushes new players more toward the Inner Sphere, and not having any starter packages geared toward the Adjective Animals exacerbates the issue.

#25 HelBound

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 126 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 01:37 PM

Makes sense to me. I'm an established IS player considering a clan Alt. I WOULD BUY SUCH A THING.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users