105 replies to this topic

#101 jper4

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 10:12 AM

View Postwolf74, on 19 December 2015 - 11:32 AM, said:

Well I finish the Event Using Nothing but STD 60 Engine UrbanMechs (Added Endo-Steel to them for Extra Ammo, the UM-R63, Drop the S-pulse for a S-Laser and added More Ammo)

So If it can be done in UrbanMech it can be done in anymech.

just finished it on mine as well but I wasn't brave enough to try stock. 60L for me w/ std 100, ac20 w/ 3 tons of ammo and a SL. did finish on a roll though- 8 kills in the last three matches last mech standing in 11-12 loss and second to last in a 10-12 loss, 3 of those kills were king crabs ;)

#102 el piromaniaco

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 957 posts
  • LocationVienna

Posted 22 December 2015 - 01:22 AM

View Postel piromaniaco, on 18 December 2015 - 05:52 AM, said:

Personal challenge complete, now try to get good place on Leaderboard.

And for Raven-3L i'm currently #2, whoohoo, second time i'm in the top 50 in such an event, first time to be within the top 5.
I'm so excited, and i can't play for the next 5 days so i won't be in the tops for very long me thinks.
Well.

Still a nice event that i quite enjoy.

Greetings

el piro

No time to play and I'm on #17, maybe I'll stay in the top 20 until the event ends.

View PostYoseful Mallad, on 20 December 2015 - 04:32 PM, said:

I'm worried about the stocking stuffer event coming up soon. In the past we had to play on all game modes so many times to unlock our number of stockings. The current voting method is goin to piss a lot of people off that need to play certain game modes to get their match counts in for their stockings. As it stands now, some games modes just don't get played as much and so are passed over in voting A LOT. If I need to get my play time in on certain game modes, I don't want to go into a game with a CHANCE that I'll get to play he game mode I need for the event. If I need so many matches on conquest for example, I want to do all my conquest games and get them over with. I don't want to have to fight though votes just to MAYBE play what I need.

I thought you just need enough match score, regardless of the game mode.

#103 Skizzors

• PipPip
  • Talon
  • Talon
  • 30 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 10:07 AM

Great...just great...got my third skirmish win 10 min before the end of this event...does not count...66% complete.

-.-

#104 M T

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 351 posts
  • LocationGouda, South Holland

Posted 22 December 2015 - 10:15 AM

View PostSkizzors, on 22 December 2015 - 10:07 AM, said:

Great...just great...got my third skirmish win 10 min before the end of this event...does not count...66% complete.

-.-

Just wait 15 more minutes, it might still work.

I had my last match ending 4 minutes before the event stopped and it eventually counted still.

#105 ShinVector

Liao Mercenary

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 3,711 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 10:26 AM

Damn.. Missed Top 50 in Jenner IIC..
14th For JR7-IIC-2
17th For JR7-IIC-3
33th For JR7-IIC-A

Glad I was just having fun grinding these mechs to Master.

#106 Luscious Dan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 1,146 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationEdmonton, AB

Posted 22 December 2015 - 11:49 AM

Didn't play nearly enough matches through the weekend, and the last night of games was off to a horrible start. Endless streak of top output on a badly losing team, so crappy scores.

Ended the night on a strong run though, something like 16 kills and 2 deaths in 5 matches of 450-700 damage each, getting me into the top 50 by the skin of my teeth (#50) for the Hunchy IIC prime :D

Next time I'll try not to wait until 10:30pm the last day of the event to make a serious attempt at the leaderboards.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users