Stocking Stuffer 2015 Event Updated! More Redeems!

277 replies to this topic

#181 Kotev

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 165 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 01:33 PM

Grand: CN9-AH Mech, plus bunch of MC and CBills and still more then half to open. GG PGI!

#182 Lupis Volk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 2,126 posts
  • LocationIn the cockpit of the nearest Light Battlemech.

Posted 23 December 2015 - 01:55 PM

all i've gotten is oodles of MC/Cbills and GXP along with some consumables and cockpit items. All i want is the mech so i can master my cents.

#183 Sonny Black

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 445 posts
  • LocationThe Motion Lounge

Posted 23 December 2015 - 02:11 PM

View PostLupis Volk, on 23 December 2015 - 12:49 PM, said:

No the issue is. I have THE worst luck with RNG. So when ever a event uses a RNG gift system i get very, very angry.

I had a flight chief in Korea (in the precambrian era Posted Image ) , one of his saying was Life Is Full Of Disappointments.....This Is One Of Them...Deal With It.

Remember this is only a game.

#184 Lupis Volk

• Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 2,126 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 02:22 PM

View PostSonny Black, on 23 December 2015 - 02:11 PM, said:

I had a flight chief in Korea (in the precambrian era Posted Image ) , one of his saying was Life Is Full Of Disappointments.....This Is One Of Them...Deal With It.

Remember this is only a game.

No i will not. I will not deal with it when developers get lazy and use a RNG system. RNG is THE laziest way to deal out rewards and it's disappointing that the stockings from pre-order bundles don't have greater chances for better rewards.

Edited by Lupis Volk, 23 December 2015 - 02:23 PM.

#185 anfadern

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 270 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 23 December 2015 - 02:44 PM

Thnx for the Centurion PGI =)

#186 Ironically Ironclad Irony

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Boombox
  • 192 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 02:54 PM

I am sorry, but your tone and attitude about things that do not actually exist is kinda funny and kinda sad.

Based on your statements it would seem that you only hate rng because you have perceived bad luck with it. The only reason devs must be lazy is because it doesn't work for you...

...and you will not let it go...

Did I get it? I think I used your words, condensed and weighted based on presentation.

First.world.problem.

You where RNG really sucks? Babies born to crack mommas. Hereditary degenerative diseases. Natural freaking disasters.

In this season where there is an open invitation to think outside of one's own needs... I think I will focus on those IRL RNG travesties first.

BTW while I did get this cent, I have 2 of them already... I would have gifted it to you if I could. I never got the TBR gift though I opened every possible bag so while I feel your pain, you should be close to able to BUY the mechbay and a cent with all the free mc and cbills you get from the event.

#187 Ironically Ironclad Irony

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Boombox
  • 192 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 03:01 PM

Seriously, open all you goodies while the cents are still on sale, if you open all your bags and still no cent, you can buy it on sale.

#188 Lupis Volk

• Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 2,126 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 04:40 PM

View PostIronically Ironclad Irony, on 23 December 2015 - 03:01 PM, said:

Seriously, open all you goodies while the cents are still on sale, if you open all your bags and still no cent, you can buy it on sale.

honestly i'm saving up for a Timberwolf. The Cent is more of a "would be nice to have"

#189 4tonmantis

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 82 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 04:42 PM

I've just returned recently. Faction Play is a new thing for me. I quit right before it came out. Every match I've done today has been me with a bunch of PUGs vs an almost completely premade team. It's been embarassingly bad and it feels like I'm wasting my time in 30 minute chunks.. The payouts are bad and the odds are really steep unless you're in a premade it would seem. This event is what pushed me towards giving faction play a chance and it's just frustrating.

#190 Ironically Ironclad Irony

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Boombox
  • 192 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 05:53 PM

View Post4tonmantis, on 23 December 2015 - 04:42 PM, said:

I've just returned recently. Faction Play is a new thing for me. I quit right before it came out. Every match I've done today has been me with a bunch of PUGs vs an almost completely premade team. It's been embarassingly bad and it feels like I'm wasting my time in 30 minute chunks.. The payouts are bad and the odds are really steep unless you're in a premade it would seem. This event is what pushed me towards giving faction play a chance and it's just frustrating.

Yeah it is definetely frustrating when you drop blind... you will notice that in the faction tab, there is a chat area in the lower right corner (it may only appear when you are attacking/defending a planet, can't remember). This chat pane has different filters including "Faction" just post there that you are looking for people to play with and you want to be in a coordinated group. You can find like-minded folk and join their group. You might even get a unit invite and join them on their own private TS. The more people you group up with, generally the better your chances of winning. It won't be magic, but you may just make some friends!

Just remember to be a good teammate, that is what wins cw, not solo heroism...

#191 Mechteric

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 7,308 posts
  • LocationRTP, NC

Posted 23 December 2015 - 06:25 PM

The tournaments page doesn't appear to be sorting the games in any reasonable way, for example by date of the match. When new matches appear for Redeeming they can show up anywhere in the list, not just at the top or bottom as you might expect based on recent timestamp of match.

Can you guys make it sort properly either asc or desc based on time of the match?

Edited by CapperDeluxe, 23 December 2015 - 06:25 PM.

#192 Lupis Volk

• Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 2,126 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 06:47 PM

View PostCapperDeluxe, on 23 December 2015 - 06:25 PM, said:

Can you guys make it sort properly either asc or desc based on time of the match?

While their at it can they improve my luck. *wink, wink, nudge, nudge* i'm drowning in Cbills and MC here.

Edited by Lupis Volk, 23 December 2015 - 06:47 PM.

#193 NocturnalBeast

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,685 posts
  • LocationDusting off my Mechs.

Posted 23 December 2015 - 07:33 PM

View PostLupis Volk, on 23 December 2015 - 06:47 PM, said:

While their at it can they improve my luck. *wink, wink, nudge, nudge* i'm drowning in Cbills and MC here.

And that is bad?

#194 -Ramrod-

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 697 posts
  • LocationSome place

Posted 23 December 2015 - 07:36 PM

My stockings page is screwed up...its showing qualified matches all over the list...and its missing some

#195 Lupis Volk

• Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 2,126 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 07:44 PM

View PostEd Steele, on 23 December 2015 - 07:33 PM, said:

And that is bad?

well considering i'm really, really, really needing it. (i have two cents and need one more)

#196 Ironically Ironclad Irony

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Boombox
  • 192 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 08:00 PM

View PostRamrod AI, on 23 December 2015 - 07:36 PM, said:

My stockings page is screwed up...its showing qualified matches all over the list...and its missing some

I feel like I'm seeing the same thing...

#197 mikerso

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 367 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 08:05 PM

View PostLupis Volk, on 23 December 2015 - 07:44 PM, said:

well considering i'm really, really, really needing it. (i have two cents and need one more)

There are way better cents out there. Believe me. I mastered my loyalty ones, but did it by piggy backing them and using oodles of lrm spam. As soon as I died I pulled out the other one and ran with it. 3x lrm 5, 3 x MG, range and cool down modules, and prayed no one saw me spraying from the edges of the fight.

Edited by mikerso, 23 December 2015 - 08:07 PM.

#198 mikerso

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 367 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 08:16 PM

View PostLupis Volk, on 23 December 2015 - 07:44 PM, said:

Also a note for the lrm spam. They took away the ah cent's biggest advantage, when they killed it's boosted range missile quirk.

#199 Lupis Volk

• Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 2,126 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 09:01 PM

Well brought an Urbi to make this farm more fun. Dear lord i'm addicted to Urbie's.

#200 Kinski Orlawisch

• Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 2,282 posts
  • LocationHH

Posted 23 December 2015 - 11:34 PM

I like that event. Getting some stuff is nice. ..but I didn t got the Timber last time and I still didn t got the Cent...not that I need a 3rd Cent AH....

118 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 118 guests, 0 anonymous users