• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 278 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Location77th Black Wolves

Posted 28 December 2018 - 08:16 AM

Welcome back Black!

View PostMongrel714, on 24 December 2018 - 06:43 AM, said:

Greetings, Merry Christmas, Happy holidays to all!
I am looking for a new home and dropship to park my Mech's, My call sign is Mongrel714, I have plenty of Mech's to fill Clan and IS Drop decks, nearly 50 in all, I mainly run Heavies and Assaults, I love Brawling, although I am working on my skills in Mediums and Lights.
My stats don't look that great, partly for having a really bad Computer for the first year or so that I'd been piloting, (10-12 FPS on a good day) I have a better comp now, not top of the line, but it gets the job done.
Does your group drop regularly during the week or weekends? Is your focus mainly on competition, or do you do pug and faction a lot?
I ask because the team I'm presently on is more into competition than anything else and I didn't have the time to put into comp this year so I did not get to drop with them much or train.
I am Clan at heart, I was with The 12th Bear Guards for a good while, now I'm with Smoke Adders, I just want to be on a team that is active in dropping, training, Calling targets and taking them down, and having fun blowing up the other guy.
Thank you for your time, sorry this got a little lengthy, hopefully we can drop together and see how it goes!
Mongrel.

Thanks for your interest!

If you search a real active group, which drops regularly, then you might want to join another group.
Atm we drop whenever we want and get a drop strenth from 4-12 maybe 1-2 times a week.

But if you are searching for a good and relaxed, but coordinated time meanwhile your drops, then you are merely invited to
join the 77th.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users