Stocking Stuffer Limit?

11 replies to this topic

#1 snow0815

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 84 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 11:41 AM

Is there a daily limit for the number of stocking stuffer entries? Because I just don't get any today, scored above 150 many times and only got about 2 entries. Well past the 15 minute delay for page updates, too.

#2 FlipOver

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 1,135 posts
  • LocationIsland Continent of Galicia, Poznan

Posted 26 December 2015 - 11:54 AM

The delay might go up to 30 minutes.
Don't worry, keep playing and refresh the tournaments page from time to time.
They will show up.

#3 snow0815

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 84 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 12:20 PM

Way past 30 mins as well, it's been 2.5 hours since I last got a reward...Posted Image

#4 Leone

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,693 posts
  • LocationOutworlds Alliance

Posted 26 December 2015 - 01:11 PM

Get a Match Score of at least 150 in Quick Play (Skirmish, Assault, or Conquest game modes) to earn 1 event point.
  • 1 event point equals 1 opportunity to reach into the Stocking Stuffer loot bag.
  • You can earn up to 75 prizes total in Quick Play and 50 prizes total in Faction Play, for a grand combined total of 125 prizes across all game modes.
My guess is the event is set up like the old events where its 25 points per match type, so if you've already 25 loots from Conquest and 25 from assualt, you'd need to point up in a skirmish to get more.

I could, of course, be horribly wrong. But it's the only thing I could think of.

~Leone.

Edited by Leone, 26 December 2015 - 01:12 PM.

#5 epikt

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 01:22 PM

View PostLeone, on 26 December 2015 - 01:11 PM, said:

My guess is the event is set up like the old events where its 25 points per match type, so if you've already 25 loots from Conquest and 25 from assualt, you'd need to point up in a skirmish to get more.

Or, most likely, snow already got his 75 socks.

#6 snow0815

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 84 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 01:26 PM

View PostLeone, on 26 December 2015 - 01:11 PM, said:

I could, of course, be horribly wrong. But it's the only thing I could think of.

~Leone.

What do you mean by "point up"? Sorry, new to this. So far I have received 13 rewards from quick play and none from faction. Many matches don't even appear for some reason, some with scores of several thousand, so far above the 150 needed....Posted Image

Edited by snow0815, 26 December 2015 - 01:27 PM.

#7 Leone

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,693 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 02:01 PM

Huh. Weird. Dunno what to say.

As for 'point up' I was referring to getting 150 matchscore so as to get one random loot.

Edit: wait..... Scores of Several Thousand? Methinks you are thinking of the wrong number as your score. Click the team stats button to find your match score.

~Leone.

Edited by Leone, 26 December 2015 - 02:08 PM.

#8 MechWarrior Black Knight

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 164 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 26 December 2015 - 03:08 PM

are you sure you speak about 150 MATCH score not DMG?

#9 snow0815

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 84 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 03:51 PM

View PostLeone, on 26 December 2015 - 02:01 PM, said:

Huh. Weird. Dunno what to say.

As for 'point up' I was referring to getting 150 matchscore so as to get one random loot.

Edit: wait..... Scores of Several Thousand? Methinks you are thinking of the wrong number as your score. Click the team stats button to find your match score.

~Leone.

Ah that's it, was looking at the wrong score. And here I was wondering why the needed amount seemed so low Posted Image
I guess bonus xp from a mech won't increase the qualifying amount and is added afterwards?

#10 mailin

• Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 2,033 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 26 December 2015 - 09:59 PM

In order to find your match score, you will need to look at the team stats, not just player stats. Refresh the Tournament page and they will show up. Also, note that after a while the forum will log you out, so you will need to log back in to see your updated match list. They are very good at showing all of your matches . . . eventually.

Edited by mailin, 26 December 2015 - 09:59 PM.

#11 Leone

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,693 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 10:06 PM

View Postsnow0815, on 26 December 2015 - 03:51 PM, said:

Ah that's it, was looking at the wrong score. And here I was wondering why the needed amount seemed so low Posted Image
I guess bonus xp from a mech won't increase the qualifying amount and is added afterwards?

Correct. The bonus is only towards xp, same with hero bonus only giving c-bills. Match score is easiest to get by getting lots of damage, since it seems to start at half damage an add such bonuses as kill assist, killing blow, scouting an whatnot as add ons. For events like this I tend to go for high damage brawlers so I can get stuck in, get my damage in and get onto the next match to do it again.

~Leone.

#12 Hexenhammer

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,729 posts
  • LocationKAETETôã

Posted 26 December 2015 - 10:10 PM

300 damage = 150 points.

Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users