Looking For A New Is Unit

2 replies to this topic

#1 Glew

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 05:15 PM

Hello all! I've been playing MWO for about a month now and feel like I've gotten a strong grasp of the game. I dominate in solo que quick matches and average 1500-2000k damage in CW Games with SWOL. Lately however I have decided that I would be more comfortable in a different unit. There are some great pilots and one or two good leaders in SWOL but my experience has been one of negativity, defeatism, and people blaming one another constantly. I suppose I'm looking for a unit with standards that mirror my own. Players should be open to criticism in order to grow and advance as a pilot and likewise pilots need to be respectful towards each other and remember that we are playing a video game and make an effort to keep the atmosphere fun and enjoyable.

If there are units actively recruiting please contact me on this forum or on Steam

http://steamcommunity.com/id/theglew/

#2 Vxheous

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 3,822 posts
  • Location2 Time MWO World Champion

Posted 28 December 2015 - 05:34 PM

I sent you a PM

#3 SuperAtomicAirplane

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 107 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 05:49 PM

If you're looking for a FRR unit. I'd recommend heading over to the FRR Hub TS3 server.

Server address: 162.243.239.158:9725
Password: Dragon

There are a number of units there with a variety of play styles and member expectations. Everyone is friendly so feel free to jump right in any open channel.

If you're interested in competitive play, check out The Isengrim. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users