Returning To Mwo, Lf Unit

4 replies to this topic

#1 Gambino87

• PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 08:08 PM

I've been playing MWO since beta; off and on. I was in a couple groups early on but mostly had been playing solo while playing other MMOs. In other games I have experience raid leading, learning end game content and doing progression cycles. I'm an adept pilot looking for a good team to learn from and contribute to.

Mechs that I have mastered and prefer to play are: Hunchback, Blackjack and Battlemaster

I own: Pheonix Overlord Pack, SDR-(5D,5K,5V), BJ-(1[C],1DC,Arrow), HBK-4P, Protector, AS7-(S[L],RS,D-DC), KGC-000(L)

I generally enjoy brawling or mid-range exchanges but can play any role you need of me.

My play time is usually weekdays@9pm-12am EST and weekends@any time.

#2 Lord Creston

• PipPipPip
  • Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 71 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 08:57 AM

I would suggest you hop on the FRR hub teamspeak and play with a few groups. Find the one you like and almost without exception they will be recruiting. The hub is open to all FRR pilots new and veteran. A great spot to find a pick up group or a long term unit.

#3 Tarogato

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 03 January 2016 - 10:40 PM

View PostLord Creston, on 03 January 2016 - 08:57 AM, said:

Posted Image
I would suggest you hop on the FRR hub teamspeak and play with a few groups. Find the one you like and almost without exception they will be recruiting. The hub is open to all FRR pilots new and veteran. A great spot to find a pick up group or a long term unit.

Posted Image
Hey you dirty Ghost Bear, what makes you think you can come here to our FRR recruitment section and direct our playe.... ohh... wait...

Posted Image

#4 Tarogato

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 03 January 2016 - 10:44 PM

View PostGambino87, on 02 January 2016 - 08:08 PM, said:

I've been playing MWO since beta; off and on. I was in a couple groups early on but mostly had been playing solo while playing other MMOs. In other games I have experience raid leading, learning end game content and doing progression cycles. I'm an adept pilot looking for a good team to learn from and contribute to.

Mechs that I have mastered and prefer to play are: Hunchback, Blackjack and Battlemaster

I own: Pheonix Overlord Pack, SDR-(5D,5K,5V), BJ-(1[C],1DC,Arrow), HBK-4P, Protector, AS7-(S[L],RS,D-DC), KGC-000(L)

I generally enjoy brawling or mid-range exchanges but can play any role you need of me.

My play time is usually weekdays@9pm-12am EST and weekends@any time.

The Unit Registration thread has a list of active FRR units with some information about each. Learn a little about the units and visit the FRR Hub Teamspeak server to drop with units. They're usually very friendly, so just let them know that you're newly returning to the game and looking for some drops.

#5 Gambino87

• PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 04:17 AM

Thanks guys. =)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users