502Nd Recruiting.....

112 replies to this topic

#1 Jerry Beard

• PipPipPip
  • The Bludgeon
  • The Bludgeon
  • 82 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 10:30 AM

Hello gents! The 502nd Panzer Regiment is now recruiting, we are looking for 18 yr old + players who are looking for a unit that works together but keeps it fun. We have a "Real Life First" mentality and we are looking for players who do the same. We run everything from lights to Assaults and are always looking to improve. We play in both queues with an eye on being able to field full 12 man CW drops in the near future. Feel free to drop down to our unit Team Speak channel in the Davion server and hangout for a bit and check out our web sight to fill out an application. Look forward to seeing and meeting you!

http://502ndpanzer.enjin.com/

Edited by Jerry Beard, 03 January 2016 - 10:31 AM.

#2 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 03 January 2016 - 02:10 PM

Welcome 502nd... that House Davion TS server is at ts50.bargainvoice.com:7345. See you on the Davion Border.. Posted Image

#3 exiledangel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 200 posts
  • Locationhalifax ns canada

Posted 04 January 2016 - 06:34 AM

Come on in we are relaxed group of players looking to better are selfs and help any one who wishs to improve. we are here to work as a team with a target lock on being active in CW. it us up at
http://502ndpanzer.enjin.com/ look forward tot dropping with new faces.

cheers
exiledangel
Leftenant colonel

Edited by exiledangel, 04 January 2016 - 06:51 AM.

#4 Sorcim

• Pip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 11 posts
  • LocationTX, USA

Posted 04 January 2016 - 11:36 AM

View Postexiledangel, on 04 January 2016 - 06:34 AM, said:

Come on in we are relaxed group of players looking to better are selfs and help any one who wishs to improve. we are here to work as a team with a target lock on being active in CW. it us up at
http://502ndpanzer.enjin.com/ look forward tot dropping with new faces.

cheers
exiledangel
Leftenant colonel

OUR selves, it's OUR selves.. silly Canuk....

#5 Tsula

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 516 posts
  • LocationNew Alavon

Posted 04 January 2016 - 11:44 AM

Pretty much what everyone else has said. New unit run by vets looking to improve. Looking for mech jocks of all skill level.

#6 HumpingBunny

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 101 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 06:20 PM

Good group, glad I joined :)

#7 Jerry Beard

• PipPipPip
  • The Bludgeon
  • The Bludgeon
  • 82 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 05:12 AM

Tired of getting run over in Pug drops? Don't want to become a faceless number in a Super sized Unit? Wanna be able to have the freedom to say hold my beer and watch this??? Then the 502nd is what you are looking for. If you want to have fun learn new skills and want to try new things then you are who we want! Got an idea?? Then let's try it, got a build that needs fine tuning? Then come on in we'll do what we can to help you. Need some help on the finer points of the game then schools in! All of this and more with plenty of laughs and well just plain humor thrown in all for the low low price of free! As an added incentive the CO will throw in all of his humorous truisms and quips at no added cost now how can you turn that down????

Edited by Jerry Beard, 05 January 2016 - 05:13 AM.

#8 Tsula

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 516 posts
  • LocationNew Alavon

Posted 06 January 2016 - 03:00 PM

Alright I sure most are seeing a low count of post from upper brass here let me. Make it clear and state that is just because not many post here on the mwo forum. We are a new unit but we have been around in MWO for some time I have been around since closed beta. Other open beta and at least 2 years since it went live.

#9 Kenneth Kell

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 24 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 12:54 AM

i will be sure to check you guys out :)

#10 Tsula

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 516 posts
  • LocationNew Alavon

Posted 07 January 2016 - 03:29 PM

For those who are new to CW and looking for a home to learn CW. To try new things in CW look for us. We don't care if you have not played CW or have tons of play in CW looking to just have some fun times play CW and kicking some butt.

#11 exiledangel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 200 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 09:32 AM

tired of joining drops with no drop commander. well come join the 502nd we have a CW drop commander and he is active

Edited by exiledangel, 08 January 2016 - 09:32 AM.

#12 Jerry Beard

• PipPipPip
  • The Bludgeon
  • The Bludgeon
  • 82 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 10:25 AM

Not ready to join a unit but looking for some training and to get into CW without being farmed? I invite all players who solo drop to feel free to join us on our teamspeak channel at anytime. We are not a group who looks for only experienced players we feel that as vets it is up to us to help the community as well as help individuals learn the game better and to have more fun. If you want to get better and want to learn the game and it's nuances and are willing to listen to some advice then by all means feel free to join us. We are on most weeknights and on early Saturday and Sunday mornings. There will never be any pressure to join the unit and we look forward to helping out our fellow pilots and heck you may even show us a thing or 2 and there is nothing wrong with that. Hope to see you!

#13 exiledangel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 200 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 11:03 PM

502nd xo just put money down on the bar ship new recruits drink for free so come and join us so you can use the quote "hold my beer and watch this!!!!!!!!!!)

#14 FanTheManButSecretlyAwoman

• PipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 31 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 08:44 AM

I think i got myself registered at your site...............

Now what ?
(Never registered with a unite before)

Edited by Fannyclacker, 09 January 2016 - 08:45 AM.

#15 Jerry Beard

• PipPipPip
  • The Bludgeon
  • The Bludgeon
  • 82 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 08:44 AM

For those that may be looking for a unit the 502nd's Unit days are Wednesdays and Sundays, On Wednesdays we will be dropping CW missions exclusively and on Sundays will be a majority rules on what we are doing. Feel free to drop into our channel on the Davion TS server and check out our webpage on enjin. Look forward to meeting you!

#16 Tsula

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 516 posts
  • LocationNew Alavon

Posted 11 January 2016 - 01:37 PM

Looking for pilots of all skill levels Unit CW drops Weds night and Sunday unit drops TBD by member on at the time. Not a requirement thou just unit days. 18+ anyone will to join this crazy bunch.

#17 Sorcim

• Pip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 11 posts
  • LocationTX, USA

Posted 11 January 2016 - 07:40 PM

Oh and note: Even thought we're "PUSHING" CW, we're still very active on the regular community drops. Nothing like a specked out lance with two HEAVY LRM boats, and a BRAVE tagging lite pilot!!!!!!

Ok.. have to stop sniffing the glue....

#18 HumpingBunny

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 101 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 08:24 AM

Good CW drops too! That was some fun brawling Posted Image

#19 exiledangel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 200 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 12:19 PM

always recruiting pilots new and veterans come join the fun

#20 exiledangel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 200 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 01:53 PM

if a mech falls in the woods and there is no one around to hear it dos it make a sound?

come join the 502nd we have answers to life's questions. As long as the question as to do with MechWarrior lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users