Ghost Bear Unit Looking For New Recruits

127 replies to this topic

#101 Barc0de

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 03:34 PM

I am currently looking for a unit tp drop with. I am on US eastern time zone and have mostly clan mechs. If you could PM me more information or hit me up in game @ Sectt.

#102 Sean Kerenskov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 334 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 28 March 2017 - 06:39 PM

Sectt,

Thanks for the interest! We'll catch you at our website or on Discord - welcome to the Unit!

#103 Sean Kerenskov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 334 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 30 March 2017 - 12:03 AM

Big week for the boys in blue! Several new recruits and still looking for others!

What are YOU waiting for?

Come and drop with a laid back bunch of gamers and have some fun!

#104 Magik Jack

• PipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 77 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 02:16 AM

Hi, I am based in Korea and would like a group to drop with, and you guys seem laid back enough it could be fun. :) If you guys are still recruiting/looking for people to drop with.

Edited by Captain Hawkins, 02 April 2017 - 02:16 AM.

#105 Sean Kerenskov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 334 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 04 April 2017 - 01:40 AM

Hey Captain, PM sent

#106 RC01-138

Rookie

• The Guide
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 01:30 PM

Hi there. I'm looking for a unit to play alongside that can coordinate effectively together. I've been a planner at heart since battletech tabletop back in the 90's, and I am a seasoned MechWarrior. I've beaten MechWarrior 2-4 mercs countless times. I currently run a bushwacker and a few clan mechs. Hoping to hear from ya in game.

#107 Sean Kerenskov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 334 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 06 April 2017 - 11:43 PM

Hey Dvasia,

Hope to see you as well. PM'd you with our details!

#108 Predz88

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 1 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 13 April 2017 - 04:57 AM

Hi im based in QLD australia in fairly new to MW, but looking fo the future to drop with a clan once i get some more mechs to at least elite level, current got my timber wolves to elite one mastered, working on artic cheeters, shadow cats and kitfoxs, as i would orefer to do CW at more the baseline of the mechs, and your recruitment add looks to my liking and i favour the clans over IS, a clan also thats laidback sounds right for me,

P.S would i need to get a kodiak in future if i join? ;)

#109 Zechs Deluca

• Pip
  • The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 06:09 PM

are you guys still hiring?

#110 Azure Kit

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 115 posts
  • LocationSolaris VII

Posted 13 April 2017 - 06:19 PM

I mainly drive IS Mediums but I drive pretty much anything. (including Kodiaks). If you're fine with a non-competitive pilot I'd be interested. Not much for Factionwarfare but I play a lot of QP.

Edited by Azure Kit, 13 April 2017 - 06:19 PM.

#111 Remover of Obstacles

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 549 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 05:54 PM

Non-comp is fine.

Stop by the webpage to sign up, please.

#112 Trachmyr

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1 posts
  • LocationAu

Posted 16 April 2017 - 06:48 PM

Based in QLD looking for an active Clan unit to drop with. Mostly driving Stormcrows, Maddogs & ACH but have plenty of clan mechs mastered if needed.

#113 NotSoDeadpool15

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 08:42 PM

Hello I've been looking for a ghost bear group now that I have enough clan mechs. I am in the Pacific Standard time zone but I play late at night, around noon the next day Australian western time. If I qualify PM in game with the details please. Thank you!

#114 Sean Kerenskov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 334 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 17 April 2017 - 11:55 PM

Come and drop with us guys! We're always looking for new friends.

#115 Sean Kerenskov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 334 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 25 April 2017 - 03:10 AM

Bumping! Come and drop with us folk. Laid back is our way and the road is open.

#116 Sean Kerenskov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 334 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 04 May 2017 - 06:59 PM

Banner April for the boys in blue! Quite a few new recruits with several already making an impact and participating with us during our MRBC tournament matches when we can fit them in!

What are you waiting for? Come and drop with us, see if we're a good fit for you!

#117 Sean Kerenskov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 334 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 13 May 2017 - 10:26 PM

Well, it looks like the Tukayyid Event has been a boon for recruiting this year! But that does NOT mean that we are closing up shop!

GHOST BEAR KODIAK PRIDE IS STILL RECRUITING!

ATTENTION MECHWARRIORS!

Ghost Bear Kodiak Pride (unit call sign: GBKP) is an Oceanic, Clan-based unit that has been steadily growing and is still looking for new recruits!

Do not let our home time-zone scare you off! We currently field members worldwide - so there is a good chance that we have someone online when YOU WANT TO PLAY!

And there is more - we are still looking to grow RIGHT NOW - and experience is not a pre-requisite!

ALL TIERS are welcome. Active players and semi-active players alike. We do not discriminate because we know that all members of our unit are people with REAL LIVES that need living. Just ask any of our current membership!

Maybe you are a NEW PILOT fresh out of the MechWarrior Academy and slogging your way through your first 25 matches chasing that Cadet Bonus.

Or, maybe you are a GRIZZLED VETERAN running nothing but Meta with thousands of matches under your belt.

Maybe you are somewhere IN BETWEEN.

That is perfect for us!

GBKP WANTS YOU!!!

Even if you think you are not good enough - you are good enough for us. And we will work to make you better in an environment that values camaraderie and love of the game! Whether you fancy PUG drops, Unit Drops, Faction Warfare, or choose to sign on and help us in our newest endeavor - Competition Play - we have members online playing what you want to play!

If you are new to MWO we will help you learn the tactics, the builds, the loadouts, and - most importantly - the TEAMWORK necessary to help you grow into the pilot you want to be!

If you have a lot of experience we will give you the opportunity to help us train our growing cadre of Ghost Bears and put that experience to good use! We are always looking for leadership potential in our members. In fact, we have developed some pretty capable drop callers over the past year and we are ALWAYS looking for others to take on new roles and responsibilities within the unit as we grow our capability base.

Though we are IN IT TO WIN IT every time we drop, we would rather have fun than obsess about it. Being a member of a unit should not feel like a job after all is said and done!

If that sounds like the MechWarrior experience that you are after - then we want you to drop with us! But more importantly - we want you, and...

WITH YOU ON OUR TEAM!

By MWO standards we are still a developing unit - having only started recruitment efforts in May of 2015. We have grown from a handful of guys who just enjoyed dropping together into a unit that keeps growing - over 85+ members now and still going strong! We have made a lot of good friends in many other units and you can count on getting in some good competition with some great people when you drop with us. We are hoping that if you are reading this that you are the kind of MechWarrior that finds that appealing and wants to help us continue to build and grow strong...

GHOST BEAR STRONG!!!

If you would like more details then contact me or any of our key Unit Officers right here on MWO or in-game and let us walk through the process or, alternatively, answer any questions that you might have!

Just hit UP any of the following members in-game or here on MWO and you are on your way:

Sean Kerenskov
Madcat1
50 50
RemoverOfObstacles

Alternatively, come and sign up at our Discord channel - details in my signature line below!

Looking forward to welcoming you to the Sibko and seeing you on the field in Ghost Bear Blue and White!

Sounds good, quineg?

Edited by Sean Kerenskov, 29 December 2017 - 07:23 AM.

#118 quickstrides

Rookie

• The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 1 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 13 May 2017 - 11:41 PM

Hey, I am in the West US but play pretty late, been looking for a semi competitive unit to be part of to take it to the next level. been playing since early beta, am killer with a summoner. I think this would be a fun group to join.

#119 Sean Kerenskov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 334 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 14 May 2017 - 01:34 AM

Quickstrides,

You sound like one of us already! PM sent!!

#120 Sean Kerenskov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 334 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 04 June 2017 - 05:19 PM

Quick bump - come drop with us! We are still recruiting and still having fun.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users