#41 Coralld

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 3,952 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 07 January 2016 - 04:08 PM

View PostxSleeZyx, on 07 January 2016 - 03:59 PM, said:

Luckily now when i own the mech i don't run out of ammo and consitently hit 300+ dps per round which is good i think?
But yea i think the playstyle realy fits me, so far. :)

Yepp i did indeed! :)

Ofc! i'm always polite, tbh i'm the last one ull see rage :P I've quite the endurance/tolerancy or how it spells. :)

Ok since im new and all.. I'm quilty of that, sort of... "2 enemy spotted at b3" is what i tell (well depending on loc etc)
But i still don't use bravo/alpha etc, i've to wrap my head around that. :P

On the upside, i'm starting to learn the maps quite good now. :)
And ye obviously only t5 but well i'm having fun :)

PS: I've notice AAAALot of players skip the tutorial and head right into game :o
Like every game there's some poor folla trying on the controlls...
The tutorial should be mandatory imo, it doesn't take long + u get free cbills :)

300 damage points is not bad at all as that's about average what most people get so you are doing very well.

I agree that the tutorial should be manditory, as in if you are new and you just downloaded the game it should lock everything out and have a big blinking arrow pointing to the tutorial button which is also blinking.

Edited by Coralld, 08 January 2016 - 07:33 AM.

#42 xSleeZyx

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 07 January 2016 - 04:14 PM

View PostCoralld, on 07 January 2016 - 04:08 PM, said:

300 damage points is not bad at all as that's about average what most people get so you are doing very well.

I agree that the tutorial should be manditory, as in if you are. As and you just downloaded the game it should lock everything out and have a big blinking arrow pointing to the tutorial button which is also blinking.

Yea exactly i agree!
Luckily i read/watched some vids/guides before, that said, try trial/traininggrounds til you feel okay-ish to go into a battle, which i did.
I'd say it helped alot, so i feel like all beginners should be "forced" to the basics the very least,

Again thank you very much all of you who has replied/helped me in this thread Posted Image

Edited by xSleeZyx, 07 January 2016 - 04:14 PM.

#43 Void Angel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 6,901 posts
  • LocationParanoiaville

Posted 07 January 2016 - 08:27 PM

View PostxSleeZyx, on 07 January 2016 - 03:59 PM, said:

Ok since im new and all.. I'm quilty of that, sort of... "2 enemy spotted at b3" is what i tell (well depending on loc etc)
But i still don't use bravo/alpha etc, i've to wrap my head around that. Posted Image

PS: I've notice AAAALot of players skip the tutorial and head right into game Posted Image
Like every game there's some poor fella trying on the controlls...
The tutorial should be mandatory imo, it doesn't take long + u get free c-bills Posted Image

Well, your advantage isn't really that you went and watched a couple-three videos and did the tutorial - not really. You advantage is that you're studying the game and analyzing your performance. No amount of required reading will instill that into the kind of person that doesn't check their keybindings before jumping into multiplayer.

As for your commo discipline, what you're doing is fine - but using the phonetic alphabet is good to practice. It's important because "cee, bee, and dee" can sound similar when you've got other noises in your ear and perhaps audio quality from the other guy's mic isn't the best. That's why it's used by real-world professionals to communicate over the radio, and it's good to do. But the raw letters are fine most times, and the real point I wanted to make is not to ramble on: if you only did one thing to improve that example, it would be to eliminate the extraneous words and shorten your message to "2 enemy b2."

Edited by Void Angel, 07 January 2016 - 08:29 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users