- - - - -

New Player Looking For Group

7 replies to this topic

#1 AmericanAce114

• Pip
  • Big Brother
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 10:10 AM

Sorry if this isn't in the right spot, but I just started playing a few days ago and really liking missile boats (finally outfitted a Catapult nicely) but also trying to learn how to play in a thunderbolt I bought. Was wondering if anyone, new or experienced, would like to group up sometime. Been ranging around 300-500 range in damage a match in my catapult, not so much in my thunderbolt.

#2 SpeCtaCular

• PipPip
  • The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 23 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 10:21 AM

If you are looking for a laid-back group to play some games with, you might want to check us out @ http://www.skye-rangers.net/

We are Inner Sphere focused group though so if you're planning to go Faction play as Clan tech then we are not the right ones for you. Since you need to be in a clan unit/faction to use clan tech and we are Steiner unit.

You can pub drop with us with any mech you want though.

feel free to check us out and brigade up if you're interested of joining.

Also if you decide to get recruited please type my name there in the "Please provide your recruiter's name (if applicable): part.

Edited by SpeCtaCular, 11 January 2016 - 10:22 AM.

#3 Rogue Jedi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 11 January 2016 - 11:35 AM

View PostSpeCtaCular, on 11 January 2016 - 10:21 AM, said:

If you are looking for a laid-back group to play some games with, you might want to check us out @ http://www.skye-rangers.net/

We are Inner Sphere focused group though so if you're planning to go Faction play as Clan tech then we are not the right ones for you. Since you need to be in a clan unit/faction to use clan tech and we are Steiner unit.

You can pub drop with us with any mech you want though.

feel free to check us out and brigade up if you're interested of joining.

Also if you decide to get recruited please type my name there in the "Please provide your recruiter's name (if applicable): part.

you can add me to your freinds list, if I am ever on at the same time as you just invite me to a group, if I cannot I will likely invite you to join mine.

if you were after a unit rather than a few freinds to drop with look in the community warfare forums,

The Praetorian Legion, an international merc unit which I am part of is always looking for new recruits to train up, if interested there is a link to our website in my signature.

#4 AmericanAce114

• Pip
  • Big Brother
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 05:02 PM

Sounds good. I added you both as friends and tried jumping into the Skye ts, but it's password protected.

#5 purplewasabi

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 170 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 11 January 2016 - 06:04 PM

Add me too if you need a tank, my Atlases are happy to help (I can bring an LRM Atlas too).

#6 AmericanAce114

• Pip
  • Big Brother
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 08:13 PM

View Postpurplewasabi, on 11 January 2016 - 06:04 PM, said:

Add me too if you need a tank, my Atlases are happy to help (I can bring an LRM Atlas too).

Added

#7 SpeCtaCular

• PipPip
  • The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 23 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 01:03 PM

Sorry for late reply. I ended up catching a fever at monday and just now finally starting to feel better so i can at least sit and stand.
I noticed you adding me in game. Next time i see you there i will tell you the password if you still want to join the skye TS.

#8 MechWarrior4023212

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 367 posts
  • LocationBrisbane

Posted 17 January 2016 - 01:45 AM

Join Star Wolves Gaming in Wolf clan, come for the fun but stay for the rewards..

Edited by Ember Stormfield, 17 January 2016 - 01:49 AM.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users