107 replies to this topic

#101 K19

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 3
  • Mercenary Rank 3
  • 355 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 20 January 2016 - 04:18 PM

Alleluia a map with the characteristics of old games MW. Posted Image 3 rounds on the new map 2 ecm 1 LRMS and victories in 3 very successful map. Posted Image Only lose who can not play or do not like to play as a team. This time I really have to congratulate. Posted Image More please.Posted Image Fix Victor plzPosted Image

#102 WonderSparks

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 909 posts
  • LocationVictoria, BC, Canada

Posted 21 January 2016 - 12:29 PM

Wow, I've missed a lot since losing my home 'net in October. Posted Image

I'm jealous of all you who can still play! :P (If for no other reasons than Warhammer, Marauder, and new map Posted Image )

#103 Alan Hicks

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 414 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 09:29 AM

Really cool new map, win or lose I enjoy it each and every time. Posted Image

A lot of people will benefit from the new pilot name change feature, good it is finally implemented.

#104 mechbane

• PipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 99 posts
  • Locationlondon

Posted 24 January 2016 - 01:48 AM

all looks good but since the steam launch and the influx of trolls i cant play this game and enjoy it anymore, steam players are not MWO players, you should never have joined with toxic steam

#105 Will9761

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,579 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 03:52 PM

Now that we have the Warhammer, someone needs to remake this trailer.

Edited by Will9761, 24 January 2016 - 03:53 PM.

#106 CDaemon04

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 06:20 PM

Cant complain yet. No I can.
I have this issue where when piloting Clan mechs while being in the mech lab when the cursor is on any equipment it doesnt show any info like on IS mechs.

So this part has not been patched out yet.
So only partly satisfied.
Polar Highlands turns into lrm carnage every once in a while.
Im avoiding it as much as possible.

View Postmechbane, on 24 January 2016 - 01:48 AM, said:

all looks good but since the steam launch and the influx of trolls i cant play this game and enjoy it anymore, steam players are not MWO players, you should never have joined with toxic steam

Trolling is the neverending story. Happens sometimes. Noone is born a master. Chill.

#107 DropshipPilot

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 54 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 02:26 PM

Seeing that this account is solely for IS ER LL builds in order to have fun playing as the "Dropship Pilot", I guess that the game is over for me.

Special thanks to MS, KCOM and 228 for trolling PGI into nerfing the IS and buffing OP clan mechs so you can feel great stomping on better players with your deathball tactics and aimbots that now gain the perma-rang-advantage.... how Mediocre. Richard move guys.

PGI.... <shakes head in disapproval>

To everyone else, we waited years for another online mechwarrior game, only to have the aforementioned groups and PGI create an environment that destroys it.

#108 MechWarrior4023212

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 367 posts
  • LocationBrisbane

Posted 13 February 2016 - 10:37 PM

View PostDropshipPilot, on 13 February 2016 - 02:26 PM, said:

Seeing that this account is solely for IS ER LL builds in order to have fun playing as the "Dropship Pilot", I guess that the game is over for me.

Special thanks to MS, KCOM and 228 for trolling PGI into nerfing the IS and buffing OP clan mechs so you can feel great stomping on better players with your deathball tactics and aimbots that now gain the perma-rang-advantage.... how Mediocre. Richard move guys.

PGI.... <shakes head in disapproval>

To everyone else, we waited years for another online mechwarrior game, only to have the aforementioned groups and PGI create an environment that destroys it.

Considering the next phase and patch are evening out the IS and clans and also detecting 3rd party programs and banning those using them then what are you on about?
And if you are solely defined as a one type of weapon person, well that is your issue not the games!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users