• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 326 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSol 3

Posted 12 February 2019 - 12:27 PM

View PostDGTLDaemon, on 01 February 2016 - 12:54 AM, said:

In my limited experience, it's more about coordination than aggression. When you drop with a large unit and there's not a single word in the team chat or in-game VOIP, you know they're on teamspeak, and you are out of the loop. Not much point in being aggressive when you don't know where targets are or which way they are pushing/retreating/repositioning. When team captains actually take their time to communicate with everyone, and not just the folks on their unit, it works just fine Posted Image

But back to the original topic of this thread: for those grinding mechbays in CW like myself, I'd strongly recommend also going for Rank 3 in whichever faction you are with. It's within easy reach of Rank 2, and will give you a hefty GXP bonus. Since you can't break your contract immediately after you get your first mechbay, you might as well put the remaining time to use. The next mechbay, however, comes at Rank 6, and that would require a much more significant investment of time and effort.

If you break your loyalty after reaching Rank 2 or 3, would have have to start over from zero if you join the faction again later?

#22 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,655 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 12 February 2019 - 04:46 PM

You do not start over per level, but there is the 10 matches that you will have to do again to start earning LP again.

#23 TheCaptainJZ

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The CyberKnight
  • The CyberKnight
  • 3,658 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 12 February 2019 - 05:20 PM

Necro!!!!

#24 Horseman

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,698 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 13 February 2019 - 01:46 AM

View Postrenzor51, on 12 February 2019 - 12:27 PM, said:

If you break your loyalty after reaching Rank 2 or 3, would have have to start over from zero if you join the faction again later?

No. There used to be a loss of 20% of your LP, but that was removed a while ago. Now the only "penalty" is having to regrind the ten probation matches (recommend Scouting for this)

#25 Shenys

• Pip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 February 2019 - 06:57 PM

I was just looking at doing this, and the information when you go to swear loyalty says 10 invasion matches. Can anyone confirm scouting matches work for probation?

#26 Horseman

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,698 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 27 February 2019 - 01:12 AM

I can, I used scouting for that multiple times before.

#27 Tarl Cabot

• Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,655 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 27 February 2019 - 03:53 AM

View PostShenys, on 26 February 2019 - 06:57 PM, said:

I was just looking at doing this, and the information when you go to swear loyalty says 10 invasion matches. Can anyone confirm scouting matches work for probation?

Hai, and each faction is changed there will be those 10 probation matches.

#28 PhoenixFire55

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 5,725 posts
  • LocationSt.Petersburg / Outreach

Posted 28 February 2019 - 03:25 AM

Current event allows you to earn 800 MC, that is 5 mechbays given they are 50% price during the sale attached to the event.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users