Two Suggestions.

No replies to this topic

#1 Brom McDougall

Rookie

• Mercenary
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 12:58 PM

So there are two things I would like to see added to the game. One I think is sorely needed and the other I think would be a quality of life change for new players.

One, we need a way to be able to view chat not only while searching for a match (the fact that you're locked out of EVERYTHING while waiting for a match is silly) but to see it even while you're just playing in the mechlab and whatnot. I can't count how many times I've missed messages simply because I didn't notice the little blinking icon at the bottom of my screen. You could even make it optional for those who don't want to always have a chat window.

Two, I think that all trial mechs should come loaded with a UAV and an artillery/air strike. Introduces new players to consumables, helps those starting out to earn some cbills, and overall I just think it would make things better for a lot of folks. They don't have to come preloaded when you purchase the mech, or you can make it come with consumables but they're not set to autorefil, it just seems like there are a lot of people who aren't even really aware of the consumable system and having them come on trial mechs would be a good way to introduce it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users