Is This What Everyone Wanted - Clans Superior In Game Again!

306 replies to this topic

#301 Mystere

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 22,783 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 23 February 2016 - 04:48 PM

View PostThorqemada, on 23 February 2016 - 04:29 PM, said:

IS Q would be empty in 1 day... Posted Image

Is that a bet? Posted Image

#302 Johnny Z

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 9,942 posts
  • LocationDueling on Solaris

Posted 23 February 2016 - 06:18 PM

View PostScout Derek, on 23 February 2016 - 11:25 AM, said:

I like mixed tech, but sometimes it may not be good in certain situations, and we may end up with a new problem:

People complaining about mixed tech, how IS mechs are now OP thanks to clan tech, and that all people use are now Meta Crabs with 4 Clan UAC/10s, or Lolcusts with insane DPS and better cooling, or a Grid Iron kicking Assaults and heavies in the lower regions with dual uac 10s or dual Gauss or whatever monstrosity that can be made with clan and IS mechs.

That I don't think anyone wishes upon this community. I don't, but, opinion is a opinion.

Mixed tech would immediately render all Inner Sphere equipment unused and doing nothing but take up hard drive space. Wasting alot of time and effort.Further ruining the character of all factions. Just like TT. The goal of those that want Clans to be easy mode.

View PostMystere, on 23 February 2016 - 04:48 PM, said:

Is that a bet? Posted Image

Because of the same crowd many inner Sphere players are gone and small teams crushed. Keep it up. Yes its a bet.

What I think you mean to say though was, "is that a promise?"

Edited by Johnny Z, 23 February 2016 - 06:21 PM.

#303 Repasy Cooper

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,131 posts
  • LocationAlpheratz

Posted 23 February 2016 - 06:20 PM

View PostJohnny Z, on 23 February 2016 - 06:18 PM, said:

Mixed tech would immediately render all Inner Sphere equipment unused and doing nothing but take up hard drive space. Wasting alot of time and effort.Further ruining the character of all factions. Just like TT. The goal of those that want Clans to be easy mode.

Because of the same crowd many inner Sphere players are gone and small teams crushed. Keep it up. Yes its a bet.

Aye, and in that regard PGI should continue to bring Clantech down to the same level as IStech.

#304 Johnny Z

• Knight Errant
  • 9,942 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 06:22 PM

View PostRepasy, on 23 February 2016 - 06:20 PM, said:

Aye, and in that regard PGI should continue to bring Clantech down to the same level as IStech.

You talk as if fair competition is bringing something down. Time to do a reality check. If you know what your saying and its working on anyone that's just sad.

I may have taken that wrong, if so my bad.

Edited by Johnny Z, 23 February 2016 - 06:23 PM.

#305 Repasy Cooper

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,131 posts
  • LocationAlpheratz

Posted 23 February 2016 - 06:39 PM

View PostJohnny Z, on 23 February 2016 - 06:22 PM, said:

You talk as if fair competition is bringing something down. Time to do a reality check. If you know what your saying and its working on anyone that's just sad.

I may have taken that wrong, if so my bad.

I think we are getting closer to an even Clan vs IS experience. My bad for saying 'bringing down,' I suppose I said that bc most people still view Clans as OP. I am definitely an advocate for fair competition.

#306 Mystere

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 22,783 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 23 February 2016 - 07:51 PM

View PostJohnny Z, on 23 February 2016 - 06:18 PM, said:

Mixed tech would immediately render all Inner Sphere equipment unused and doing nothing but take up hard drive space. Wasting alot of time and effort.Further ruining the character of all factions. Just like TT. The goal of those that want Clans to be easy mode a generic robot shooter.

FTFY.

Edited by Mystere, 23 February 2016 - 07:51 PM.

#307 Johnny Z

• Knight Errant
  • 9,942 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 08:40 PM

View PostRepasy, on 23 February 2016 - 06:39 PM, said:

I think we are getting closer to an even Clan vs IS experience. My bad for saying 'bringing down,' I suppose I said that bc most people still view Clans as OP. I am definitely an advocate for fair competition.

I think the two techs are close to making a fair fight to.

16 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 16 guests, 0 anonymous users