• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 879 posts
  • LocationNiemalsland

Posted 24 February 2016 - 10:12 AM

I dont own any collection.
When i click the "activate" button under premium time a message pops up
"YOU ABOUT TO ACTIVATE YOUR PREMIUM TIME CREDITS of: 3 Days"
for what you get this?Or for what i recieved it lately?Was there an event?
When i recieved premium time via events/challanges it was allways activated.
But this seems to be banked one?
Can anyone confirm he has the same and if so, for what?

#2 Rogue Jedi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 24 February 2016 - 10:50 AM

I remember a challenge a while back, there was massive instability during the event so PGI gave banked rather than instantly activating premium time.

sorry but I am not going to go through the last year worth of announcements to find the correct event.

#3 SCHLIMMER BESTIMMER XXX

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 879 posts
  • LocationNiemalsland

Posted 24 February 2016 - 11:19 AM

View PostRogue Jedi, on 24 February 2016 - 10:50 AM, said:

I remember a challenge a while back, there was massive instability during the event so PGI gave banked rather than instantly activating premium time.

sorry but I am not going to go through the last year worth of announcements to find the correct event.

no you dont have to :)
didnt was aware of that they gave this premium time as banked one.Thanx for clearing that up o7

#4 Tom Sawyer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 1,384 posts
  • LocationOn your 6

Posted 24 February 2016 - 11:23 AM

Mmmmm Preium time. Once on can not be stopped. Oh you only played 2 hours today due to a pandemic? That will be 24 hours charged. You saved a burning building full of children and needed 2 week to recover? Why you can always buy some more!

#5 Morggo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 670 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC, USA

Posted 24 February 2016 - 11:45 AM

View PostTom Sawyer, on 24 February 2016 - 11:23 AM, said:

Mmmmm Preium time. Once on can not be stopped. Oh you only played 2 hours today due to a pandemic? That will be 24 hours charged. You saved a burning building full of children and needed 2 week to recover? Why you can always buy some more!

While true it cannot be paused and the like... in comparison to many other online and MMO games with VIP/Premium/Subcriber/etc type access MWO's is very competitive, and actually superior in that it offers you smaller than 30 day subscriptions that many (well, personally I've not seen any others but I've not played all games :) ) don't. And none I've played pause their 30 day subs.. so there's that.

But yes, the main message is true, don't activate until you know you can utilize it thoroughly. :)

#6 mailin

• Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 2,033 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 24 February 2016 - 02:10 PM

View PostTom Sawyer, on 24 February 2016 - 11:23 AM, said:

Don't want it? Well, guess what, you don't have to buy it. Problem solved. Quit QQing and move on.

#7 S 0 L E N Y A

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,031 posts
  • LocationWest Side

Posted 24 February 2016 - 03:24 PM

Ever buy a membership to a gym? (lol, of course not. this is a video game forum)

Have you ever tried to have your rent pro-rated for when you are not home?

Think of it that way

#8 Not A Real RAbbi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 1,688 posts
  • LocationDeath to Aladeen Cafe

Posted 24 February 2016 - 08:17 PM

View PostBoogie138, on 24 February 2016 - 03:24 PM, said:

Ever buy a membership to a gym? (lol, of course not. this is a video game forum)

Have you ever tried to have your rent pro-rated for when you are not home?

Think of it that way

That's worth a mic drop.

To the issue of pausing premium time, I say this:

If you have a no-kidding REAL-LIFE issue, like a death in the family or loss of employment or something, and you're UNEXPECTEDLY not going to be able to play for a while, while you have PT active, you might try emailing support and pleading the case very politely. They may or may not be able to do ... SOMETHING ... for you. But it doesn't hurt to ask. PGI's well known to do cool stuff for players who are in a pinch.

You'd think they want to make us happy with their products & services, or something...

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users