#1 Rkshz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,866 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationOdesa, Ukraine

Posted 27 February 2016 - 09:03 AM

h1 guyz
I'm interested the question:

default WHK-PRIME (my first assault 8 months ago) with 4-erppc and 18-hs its cool build and when I bought him, I have a fun - BIG fun!
I have 2x4 erppc shot on 0.25 sec, I have long range and fast x4 shot (with moduls)... and if I have 100% accuracy - I kill 1vs1 any CLAN or any IS assaults on long range 700m+ (and kill any lights on close combat), but...

...but yesterday and today I decided to play again (more 50 games), and I die all the time against everyone IS mech's:
1. IS mechs with ***** quirks on armor and structure have an advantage from c-erppc dmg
2. IS mechs with ***** quirks on range\cooldown\duration\heat-generation have an advantage from c-erppc heat generation and cooldown
3. any IS assault mech with 4 erppc (or 3 ERLL) and energy quirks kill 1vs1 WHK with 4 c-erppc...
4. any IS heavy mech with 4 erppc (or 3 ERLL) and energy quirks kill 1vs1 WHK with 4 c-erppc...
5. any IS light mech (30t) if they run - need 8 c-erppc shot to kill...
6. any IS light mech (40t) if they run - need 12 c-erppc shot to kill...

!!! WHK-PRIME with 4 c-erppc LOSE 1vs1 BJ-3 with 2 erppc (before nerf) !!! Posted Image wt******?

= but any CLAN mechs DIE 1vs1 (if I have 100% accuracy)

= WHK-PRIME with 4 C-ERPPC its the best example for C-ERPPC mechanics gameplay

so guyz, what do you think about it?

P.S. so PGI - or I do not understand nothing or pls increase c-erppc dmg from 15+5 or lower the c-erppc heat generation from 10... but, if you do not do anything - c-erppc is inapplicable!!

Edited by Rakshaz, 27 February 2016 - 10:32 AM.

#2 Monkey Lover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 27 February 2016 - 09:31 AM

Other than the warhawk size needing a buff the system is very balanced.

No IS mech sis running as many dhs because they're all 3 slots
Clan ppc is doing 12-15 dmg compared to the IS ppc. So IS needs a 25% cool down just to match this.

Clan target computer for 1 ton is giving you range speed and crits basically quirks.

I don't think IS mechs have armor quirks anymore it's only structure and your 20% increase per 4 ppc should be criting this away.

As for getting killed by er lasers that's because ppc is a bad weapon. Try 4 lpl warhawk they're mean sobs.

Edited by Monkey Lover, 27 February 2016 - 09:32 AM.

#3 Y E O N N E

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Nimble
  • The Nimble
  • 16,810 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 09:54 AM

PPCs are not front-line weapons, they are second-line weapons. Use your team to screen and make consistently precise shots such that your absence from the damage sponge pool is compensated for by making debilitating strikes on the enemy from range.

And I'm fairly certain that the Nova with 2x C-ERPPC is considered the best pop-tart in the game.

Also, any IS 'Mech with 4x PPC is likely to lose to a BJ-3 with 2x PPC. With PPCs, any number over 2 is pointless since you can't fire them all together and your max sustainable DPS doesn't really change.

#4 Rkshz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,866 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationOdesa, Ukraine

Posted 27 February 2016 - 10:34 AM

View PostMonkey Lover, on 27 February 2016 - 09:31 AM, said:

Other than the warhawk size needing a buff the system is very balanced.

No IS mech sis running as many dhs because they're all 3 slots
Clan ppc is doing 12-15 dmg compared to the IS ppc. So IS needs a 25% cool down just to match this.

Clan target computer for 1 ton is giving you range speed and crits basically quirks.

I don't think IS mechs have armor quirks anymore it's only structure and your 20% increase per 4 ppc should be criting this away.

As for getting killed by er lasers that's because ppc is a bad weapon. Try 4 lpl warhawk they're mean sobs.

View PostYeonne Greene, on 27 February 2016 - 09:54 AM, said:

PPCs are not front-line weapons, they are second-line weapons. Use your team to screen and make consistently precise shots such that your absence from the damage sponge pool is compensated for by making debilitating strikes on the enemy from range.

And I'm fairly certain that the Nova with 2x C-ERPPC is considered the best pop-tart in the game.

Also, any IS 'Mech with 4x PPC is likely to lose to a BJ-3 with 2x PPC. With PPCs, any number over 2 is pointless since you can't fire them all together and your max sustainable DPS doesn't really change.

guyz, are you carefully read the post?
this post ABOUT c-erppc, and WHK-PRIME with 4 c-erppc its the best example for C-ERPPC mechanics gameplay

#5 Monkey Lover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 27 February 2016 - 10:40 AM

View PostRakshaz, on 27 February 2016 - 10:34 AM, said:

this post ABOUT c-erppc, and WHK-PRIME with 4 c-erppc its the best example for C-ERPPC mechanics gameplay

Then why so much talk about being out classed by IS ? If you want to talk about how bad ppcs are everyone will agree with you. They will be getting a small buff soon Russ said during the town hall.

#6 Y E O N N E

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Nimble
  • The Nimble
  • 16,810 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 12:14 PM

View PostRakshaz, on 27 February 2016 - 10:34 AM, said:

The WHK with 4x C-ERPPC is

A.) A bad build and you are bad for thinking otherwise

B.) Plenty useful so long as you aren't trying to be the tip of the spear.

Also, you are making broad statements about IS and balance and C-ERPPCs, ergo, you are going to get similarly scoped replies.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users