#41 Tarogato

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 28 February 2016 - 01:00 PM

View PostXavier, on 28 February 2016 - 12:51 PM, said:

part of the other reason we didnt reschedule was we actually casted the SWOL vs AIM charity match before the roundtable discussion. and we thought it a very nice progression to bring blueduck in right after the games were over. since the match was not going to be rescheduled neither were we going to reschedule the roundtable.....thats why we record and post that so that after the fact people can choose or not choose to listen to it. yes the confilct was not optimal but we will not allow any further conflicts to change our plans because we would always be changing plans at that rate. there are alot of units to get around an interview!!!

I was just looking for a link to that match recording. I can't seem to find it anywhere. Any help?

#42 Sader325

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,181 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 01:07 PM

View PostTarogato, on 28 February 2016 - 01:00 PM, said:

I was just looking for a link to that match recording. I can't seem to find it anywhere. Any help?

http://www.twitch.tv...r325/v/51011272

http://www.twitch.tv...r325/v/51018867

I had technical issues for 25% of the match. The second link is my fixed stream. FBJ should have some in his past broadcast as well, he didnt have any hitches.

#43 Xavier

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 473 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 01:14 PM

View PostAstrocanis, on 28 February 2016 - 08:20 AM, said:

They are villified for several reasons:

The perception that they are primarily interested in "pwning noobs" as a streaming MS player is fond of saying.

The fact that they rarely speak using in-game VOIP and, when they do, are often rude. They are the ambassadors of your unit and being douchebags in the public / group / CW queue does nothing to make up for the almost total lack of social tools in MWO.

The fact that a shift by even ONE of the big clans completely changes the face of CW. Big units are capable of taking planets on their own, but smaller units can only fight.

There are lots of reasons that big units are not beloved by the masses. I would challenge all of the larger units to name all of the members of their units without resorting to reading a list. Then, when you have successfully done that, tell us about them. You can't. Social is out the door at that point and being on top is all that's left.

what streaming MS player are you referring too.....

we turn off in game voip because its a 5 FPS hit to a game just to have it on and never use it.....our independent TS does not adversely affect FPS!

We always have one person tagged to relay our tactics any time we drop in less than 12 man's and have actually gotten thank yous for organizing our solo players.....

as far as social goes I can talk about at least 80% of the players in my unit and tell you something about each of them....and the other 20% i cannot speak of because they are european and I don't often drop with them......just because you think units dont care about their players or know of their players doesn't mean that is reality sir....that is just your perception.

View PostKing Alen, on 28 February 2016 - 09:11 AM, said:

I was sharing my opinion on this video, Maybe if they were talking about other things I might have had an interest.

wait I think i understand your point......you want to share your opinion of a video you won't watch......wait I almost had it....say that one more time maybe I will find where I was going with this.....?

#44 Xavier

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 473 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 01:21 PM

View PostDrxAbstract, on 28 February 2016 - 12:49 PM, said:

My concerns were not from CW content (I was poking fun at the fact you call it CW Roundtable and werent discussing CW), but the March patch and general TH discussions you guys were getting second hand info on that, quite frankly, wasnt right. Which lead to wasted time and speculations.

I understand your point....but we dont actually care about being spot on regarding the larger game items being issued because we feel that alot of things being worked on is misfocused efforts....so we speculate how potentially PGI will do it to see if we can guess the direction they will take it.....its more of an exercise on our part of being anticipatory to see if we can follow their line of thinking to better ourselves to potentially predict how they will handle things in the future.

so yes while certain things are speculation.....we acutally intend it to be that way.....(also because speculation is fun because who doesnt love saying "I told you so" when their speculation was correct.

View PostTarogato, on 28 February 2016 - 01:00 PM, said:

We will get FBJ to broadcast the link to his twitch higlight of the SWOL vs AIM match.

#45 DrxAbstract

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 1,672 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 28 February 2016 - 01:39 PM

View PostXavier, on 28 February 2016 - 01:21 PM, said:

I understand your point....but we dont actually care about being spot on regarding the larger game items being issued because we feel that alot of things being worked on is misfocused efforts....so we speculate how potentially PGI will do it to see if we can guess the direction they will take it.....its more of an exercise on our part of being anticipatory to see if we can follow their line of thinking to better ourselves to potentially predict how they will handle things in the future.

so yes while certain things are speculation.....we acutally intend it to be that way.....(also because speculation is fun because who doesnt love saying "I told you so" when their speculation was correct.

We will get FBJ to broadcast the link to his twitch higlight of the SWOL vs AIM match.

Ah, Xav... You're the light in my darkness. That Sader guy was way too salty.

#46 Xavier

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 473 posts

Posted 29 February 2016 - 02:34 PM

http://www.twitch.tv/fbj_/v/51206831

here is the twitch link for the AIM vs SWOL match as casted by sader and fbj

Edited by Xavier, 29 February 2016 - 02:34 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users