What Mech Do You Least Want To See/ Hope Never Makes It Into Mwo?

141 replies to this topic

#141 CDLord HHGD

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,190 posts
  • Location"You're not comp if you're not stock."

Posted 01 March 2016 - 05:44 AM

View PostBud Crue, on 29 February 2016 - 05:17 PM, said:

Bishop,

A page or two back you made a sarcastic comment responding to Tarogato's statement that PGI should just stop introducing new mechs and focus on game play. Your response suggested that if PGI did this it would be cutting off its only revenue stream. This gets me to thinking: why doesn't PGI sell something else to create revenue?

Things I have in mind range from the probable absurd (a subscription service that provides the user to various unique cosmetic options for mechs, access to a map builder and/or other aspects of the game that do not directly affect game play but which provides the fanatical player base, that this game has, with the ability to make some cool looking stuff for themselves and others) to more mundane features that I am sure if we all thought about it PGI could sell (again things like cosmetic features, unique paint and decal schemes -unit specific perhaps?-, pilot customization, etc.).

My point is that I think if PGI put a little effort into this they could think of a plethora of things that they could sell us, other than mechs; and that the player base would lap up just as readily.

While I like new mechs, the artwork continues to impress me, we've been asking this for years. Colors, patterns, and useless cockpit gadgets aren't enough.

#142 Timuroslav

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Gunsho-ni
  • Gunsho-ni
  • 672 posts
  • Location米国のネバダ州のリノで住んでいます。

Posted 01 March 2016 - 08:00 AM

Fafnir because of the Alpha strike -Dire Star syndrome +2

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users