Hyperx Cloud Ii Gaming Head Set

10 replies to this topic

#1 JC Daxion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 5,230 posts

Posted 29 February 2016 - 12:23 PM

anyone have a pair of these? I am currious how they fit. I have a big head and lots of head phones are tight. I have a pair that fits nice, but mic no longer works, (earforce X12, got um last year, they are x-box head phones.

anyway, they on sale for today only for 70 bucks, and come with a game too.. (basically 30 dollars off with a game tossed in)

So, if you tried them, or know of other nice head phones for people with a larger cranium, please let me know.

HyperX Cloud II http://www.amazon.co...uct_top?ie=UTF8

Edited by JC Daxion, 01 March 2016 - 09:48 AM.

#2 Yardsail

• PipPipPip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 59 posts
  • LocationEdmonton.... i think

Posted 29 February 2016 - 12:42 PM

I have a pair of them and they are the most comfortable set i have ever owned. My head is above average size. The quality of them is amazing, and the sound is fantastic.

#3 New Breed

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,028 posts

Posted 29 February 2016 - 12:47 PM

great headset that you can use with consoles as well

#4 Brollocks

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 153 posts
  • LocationStomping Mechticles

Posted 29 February 2016 - 12:57 PM

I use these also. No complaints, they are comfortable and sound quality is good. Ears can get a little sweaty after a while though, but I'm in a fairly humid climate.

#5 JesterMWO

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 93 posts
  • LocationFife, Scotland

Posted 29 February 2016 - 01:25 PM

I have the original set and they are great.

#6 CDLord HHGD

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,190 posts
  • Location"You're not comp if you're not stock."

Posted 29 February 2016 - 02:52 PM

I bought a playstation wireless headset and though I don't have the fancy GUI interface, the thing has been rock solid. MUCH better than my Logitech G930...

#7 JC Daxion

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 5,230 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 08:55 AM

after a bunch of research, and some positive points from the mech warriors.. i pulled the trigger.. I noticed it is a kingston product too, so that's nice, i know they are a solid company. I hope i made the right choice, but heck, Rainbox Six siege, a 60 dollar game with it is pretty darn solid, maybe i can trade it for some mechs.. :P

I'll let ya know when it comes in, how much i like them.. Thanks again for the advice folks, needed to get ready for the new CW coming and get back on voip!

#8 Tom Sawyer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 1,384 posts
  • LocationOn your 6

Posted 01 March 2016 - 10:47 AM

I own a pair and they are well worth it in the comfort, sound, and mic quality

I thought the USB was going to be a hit but the boost actually works :)

#9 JC Daxion

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 5,230 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 10:15 AM

Just a heads up for those that recommended these headphones...

THANK YOU!!!

The sound is great, they also double as noise canceling which is nice.

The best part though, besides the comfort and my large head, is they are made out of metal, not plastic! Every single pair of head phones i have owned over the last 8+ years, have snapped on the head band, at the place they adjust.. well it looks like these will not have that issue.

Another big plus, is the cord has a braided sleeve (i'm guessing some sort of nylon, to help protect it.

It also features a removable mic, and a UBS connector.

Over all, very happy, so thank you guys for giving the thumbs up.. Anyone interested in a new gaming head set, i must say, they have sound on par or better than the best i have ever had, and the quality is above any head set i have had before. the only way i can see getting better is if i spent 200-300 on high end home audio/studio headphones.

#10 dwwolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 476 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 10:55 AM

ATH M50X.

god headphones for the price.
Comes with 3! Cords so there is one for every situation you could use the headphones in.

Get a decent standalone mike.
Im using the directional mike that came with my Soundblaster Zx.

Best of both worlds.

#11 Lugh

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 3,910 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 12:08 PM

View PostJC Daxion, on 29 February 2016 - 12:23 PM, said:

anyone have a pair of these? I am currious how they fit. I have a big head and lots of head phones are tight. I have a pair that fits nice, but mic no longer works, (earforce X12, got um last year, they are x-box head phones.

anyway, they on sale for today only for 70 bucks, and come with a game too.. (basically 30 dollars off with a game tossed in)

So, if you tried them, or know of other nice head phones for people with a larger cranium, please let me know.

HyperX Cloud II http://www.amazon.co...uct_top?ie=UTF8

Just got a pair recently as I was tired of my wireless headset's freaking out every time windows did an update.

These are rock solid.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users