Need A Trainer/tutor

6 replies to this topic

#1 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 10:01 AM

First of all, sorry to the amins if this thread is going against the rules...

I recently got back on the game after an almost 8 month hiatus and having a little trouble getting back into the swing of things, so to speak. I am slowly improving in my gameplay that I am not as rusty as I was when I first started playing again two days ago, but I still need a lot of work to get back to up to level I was playing at before I was forced to leave the game (computer meltdown then Real Life things got in the way to keep me away from the game) so I was wondering if there was anyone who would be willing to act as a trainer/tutor for me in a few matches a day (solo, since CW is not an option right now at my skill level!).

I am online and playing around 10-12 hours a day (that is when not working) so most of the time I am online, so if anyone would be so kind, could you hit me up with a PM if you would be willing to help me out?
Just as an additional, I do have 7 'Mechs (most of them all at the master tier-level (meaning uav/artillery strike etc as well as maxed out modules for LRMs, all lasers and a few other modules that I cannot recall off the top of my head right now, so I am not a complete 'noob' to the game.

Thanks,
T.

Edited by Timicon, 11 March 2016 - 10:05 AM.

#2 WARCRACK

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 93 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 11 March 2016 - 03:17 PM

Is this the second coming of Leif Tanner?

#3 GI Journalist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Senior Major
  • Senior Major
  • 595 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 07:11 PM

The 4TCR is a House Liao loyalist unit that is happy to work with Liao players of all skill levels in both CW and public matches. More information about the unit and how to contact us can be found at:

http://4tcr.com

#4 multisoul

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Marik
  • 327 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 07:18 AM

always visit faction teamspeak and ask the ones online

#5 Stoneblade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 574 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationCCAF Feng Yun

Posted 15 March 2016 - 01:43 PM

View Postmultisoul, on 15 March 2016 - 07:18 AM, said:

always visit faction teamspeak and ask the ones online

Unfortunately, the OP seems to disregard most advice given. I have tried 4-5 times to help him in the past 2 years. only to have him rage quit. Perhaps this time, under a new and not just a new account, he will be more willing to except the help given.
I for one am all about helping players learn the basic skills that even player with 200+ pings can use to be more then just Fire Support in all matches. I look forward to being contacted by him.
Also, look up capmerc, he still plays and usually on an Oceanic time table.

#6 ShinVector

Liao Mercenary

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 3,711 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 04:47 AM

View PostStoneblade, on 15 March 2016 - 01:43 PM, said:

I for one am all about helping players learn the basic skills that even player with 200+ pings can use to be more then just Fire Support in all matches.

Righty... OH! Posted Image

#7 Sabbathiel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 381 posts
  • LocationSt. Ives Compact.

Posted 21 May 2016 - 03:48 PM

Hey Boys

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users