The Ebon Keshik Has Arrived

56 replies to this topic

#21 IronJavelin

• PipPip
  • The Ironclad
  • The Ironclad
  • 28 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 10:57 AM

well some people in your unit is ruining your teamspeak while you say "join us" because more people are getting basically banned from your ts

sorry should have said this sooner but treating allies like spies when my tag was still an ally and remove for unknown reasons other then afterwards when I was told by rogers that I'm being accused of channel hop spying (when I was searching for friends or people willing to play) and chip on my shoulder for whatever reasons I'm being accused of..

this isn't an isolated incident either and I have a few people from other units and newer/older players were also accused of as well

Edited by IronJavelin, 14 May 2016 - 01:23 PM.

#22 RG Wolf Vickers

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 9
  • Mercenary Rank 9
  • 66 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 11:47 AM

View PostIronJavelin, on 13 May 2016 - 10:57 AM, said:

well some people in your unit is ruining your teamspeak while you say "join us" because more people are getting basically banned from your ts

Unfortunately I had to ask you to leave Iron. Putting fake EK tags on yourself while sitting in our landing pad will not be tolerated.

#23 IronJavelin

• PipPip
  • The Ironclad
  • The Ironclad
  • 28 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 03:23 PM

View PostRG Wolf Vickers, on 13 May 2016 - 11:47 AM, said:

Unfortunately I had to ask you to leave Iron. Putting fake EK tags on yourself while sitting in our landing pad will not be tolerated.

I was being ignored before I put the EK tags on so I'm wondering why wouldn't anyone come up beforehand when I was started changing my TS name to attract attention

Edited by IronJavelin, 14 May 2016 - 01:19 PM.

#24 RG Wolf Vickers

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 9
  • Mercenary Rank 9
  • 66 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 04:12 PM

IronJavelin,
Not everyone is going to get along with every group. We voluntarily try to help as many as we can in the community and I apologize that we were not able to provide anything positive for you. Best of luck regardless.

#25 IronJavelin

• PipPip
  • The Ironclad
  • The Ironclad
  • 28 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 04:28 PM

thank you for your time but all I would ask, even for a private message as to the full reason why I'm to be removed from EK teamspeak if you can do this It would show how professional you guys are willing to be and would show that you guys are willing to solve problems as opposed to brushing off issues like this one...

GL to the rest of the EK and their fights seyla..

Edited by IronJavelin, 14 May 2016 - 01:27 PM.

#26 Voror

Rookie

• The God
  • The God
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 12:55 AM

Great drops with these guys. RG Wolf Vickers runs a tight crew and gets work done. Looking forward to dropping some more tomorrow night. What time are we forming up?

#27 Bjorn Coston

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 212 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 01:33 AM

Thanks for the support Voror. Can't thank you enough for dropping with us. And to answer your question on when we're forming up....our TS is open to those Wolf warrios wanting to use TS to make organized drops so consider the EK TS your home for coordinated game play. Speaking for the EK members specifically we usually start around 9pm PST and go all night as we got a very active and skilled Australian and European contingent.

#28 Commander A9

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • 2,375 posts
  • LocationGDI East Coast Command, Fort Dix, NJ

Posted 16 May 2016 - 09:38 AM

My MercStar engaged a mixed unit mostly consisting of Ebon Keshik last night (plus 1 SWOL and 1-2 CWI). Many many names I recognized.

Christ, it was a tough fight! 48-47, invasion defense on Emerald Taiga; literally down to the last two guys (because our pug was out of ammunition). RG Wolf himself showed us just how far Ebon Keshik has come to establish itself as a razor-tough Wolf team.

I did warn my team that this was going to be brutal. Posted Image

Well fought and done!

Edited by Commander A9, 16 May 2016 - 09:39 AM.

#29 Carimm Wolf

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 37 posts
  • LocationNorth West Indiana

Posted 17 May 2016 - 12:19 AM

That was such a fun fight Commander! I am never upset about loosing a fight that was that good against a good unit. I know everyone over here enjoyed the fight and left with great words toward all your pilots in that fight.

#30 Requiemking

• The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 2,479 posts
  • LocationStationed at the Iron Dingo's Base on Dumassas

Posted 17 May 2016 - 10:30 AM

I would love to join, but I'm loyalist and I run an ERPPC sniper Lynx, which means I'd be laughed out as fast as I joined.

#31 Celtic Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • The Death Wish
  • 507 posts
  • LocationClan Wolf Operations - Tukayyid - Honolulu HI

Posted 17 May 2016 - 10:44 AM

View PostRequiemking, on 17 May 2016 - 10:30 AM, said:

I would love to join, but I'm loyalist and I run an ERPPC sniper Lynx, which means I'd be laughed out as fast as I joined.

If you can put in a solid drop deck and some decent numbers give SWOL a holler, contact Gruihardt or Martytokes or drop by our TS and maybe we can work something out

#32 Djinnhammer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 143 posts

Posted 20 May 2016 - 06:21 AM

View PostTasker, on 14 March 2016 - 05:47 PM, said:

Never drop on Kurita again.

Dear co-ordinator's stance on litter and flytipping is the stuff of legend.

#33 Naglinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 975 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 25 May 2016 - 06:15 PM

Alright EK i'm ready to drop with you guys... oh wait... Falcon :)

#34 RG Wolf Vickers

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 9
  • Mercenary Rank 9
  • 66 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 08:39 PM

View PostNaglinator, on 25 May 2016 - 06:15 PM, said:

Alright EK i'm ready to drop with you guys... oh wait... Falcon Posted Image

Hey Nag,

Sorry we missed ya. We were in your TS for a few hours a few different times and weren't sure if we couldn't see anyone or if there was just no one there at those times of day and night. Regardless we hope the ones that were able to drop with us were able to take something from the drops had.

Dropping with some friends for this contract so we'll see the Wolves soon.

#35 ChaoticUrlond

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 108 posts
  • LocationMythical Land of Potatoes

Posted 26 May 2016 - 06:27 AM

Jade Falcon isn't welcomed here, take your bags and leave please.

#36 Naglinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 975 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 26 May 2016 - 08:11 AM

View PostMarack Drock the Unicorn Wizard, on 26 May 2016 - 07:58 AM, said:

*spews drink on table*

*laughs hysterically*

You guys are so clearly Clan Wolf that you are Jade Falcon. I didn't know that if you pray to the Wolf long enough that you become a green turkey.

Yeah you guys are totally Clan Wolf... Clan Wolf my ***. Your faction alone says you aren't. Go to the Jade Falcon forums ya liars.

Dr. Evil "Right"

#37 Commander A9

• Mercenary Rank 8
  • 2,375 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 11:29 AM

They may be Falcon, but they're still hellfighters.

Ran into RG Wolf's team again with a 9-man MS group last night. Just as tough as the last one!

RG, I think you and I got something going on here... Posted Image

Edited by Commander A9, 26 May 2016 - 11:29 AM.

#38 RG Wolf Vickers

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 9
  • Mercenary Rank 9
  • 66 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 12:24 PM

View PostCommander A9, on 26 May 2016 - 11:29 AM, said:

Ran into RG Wolf's team again with a 9-man MS group last night. Just as tough as the last one!

You responded to our moves QUICK. One specific firing line we were able to get the pick ups set up in quickly was countered almost as fast as we set it up. Super impressed you didn't take the bait. Honestly one of the funner matches I've had in a while. The Falcon pick ups have been really responsive and it's making for some great matches.

Keep up the good work A9 and if you ever want to hop in to our TS to chat you're always welcome.

#39 Commander A9

• Mercenary Rank 8
  • 2,375 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 03:05 PM

I know! I need to make it a point to do that!

Problem is, I work late, get home later, dinner right after that, then my daily EVE Online fleet action, and THEN maybe I can do Mechwarrior. :/

I can't wait for Tuesday-Wednesday (my "weekend"). Then I can make things happen.

Although every time I have a day off, I feel like I can never really relax-it's like a gun to your head because you know you have to go into work 24 hours later.

Edited by Commander A9, 26 May 2016 - 03:06 PM.

#40 Carimm Wolf

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 37 posts
  • LocationNorth West Indiana

Posted 26 May 2016 - 08:29 PM

View PostNaglinator, on 25 May 2016 - 06:15 PM, said:

Alright EK i'm ready to drop with you guys... oh wait... Falcon Posted Image

Naglinator we tried to make contact with you and you're unit but every time we jumped into you're TS there was no one there or you guys hide in lower channels and do not move up to talk to us.

View PostChaoticUrlond, on 26 May 2016 - 06:27 AM, said:

Jade Falcon isn't welcomed here, take your bags and leave please.

Chaotic you have let me down. I had hopes for you guys at the 08SE but you chose to ignore invites for drops, refused to join ours or SWOLs TS in order to form groups. I truly hope you grow out of this childish behavior and learn to accept help when it is offered.

Ebon Keshik has clearly stated that we are a Clan Merc unit on many occasions. I fail to see why anyone could be confused by our switch to another clan contract at any point. I hope those that did listen to us on our wolf contract learned a thing or two about commanding drops or following the orders of drop commanders.

View PostCommander A9, on 26 May 2016 - 11:29 AM, said:

It was a great fight Commander! We at EK welcome a good fight no matter who it is against.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users