Weapon Modules

2 replies to this topic

#1 Bassie

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 67 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 05:05 PM

Not sure if here is the place to post, but it relates to my executioner so it seems most appropriate.

I am running Exe with 6 small pulse lasers and a uac 20. The Exe has 2 weapon module slots. I have the spl cooldown in one and the other is empty. Is it worth the uac20 cooldown? I have run the uac10 cooldown in a timber and didn't notice any improvement.
The spl range will gain only 16m of range which really doesn't seem worth the gxp/cbills, but the slot is just sitting empty - figure I may as well fill it?

Your thoughts? Which is more worthwhile? And if anyone can tell me what the uac one actually does I'd appreciate it!!

#2 Shadey99

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 06:59 PM

If I was going to run a cooldown module it would be for the ballistic. It should drop the 4 second cooldown to 3.6, which is significant. I tend to use a lot of AC/UAC-5's (1.6 seconds) because they are much quicker to fire (and build damage) compared to 10's (2.5 seconds) or 20's. Any improvement is good, especially when you have to face energy weapons with much shorter cooldowns.

I'd rather have range modules for energy weapons, even if it's 'only' 16m. Usually cooldown modules on energy weapons just mean you overheat faster.

#3 Vlad Striker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 1,414 posts
  • LocationOld Forest Colony

Posted 27 March 2016 - 08:59 AM

Cooldown cUAC20. range cSPL.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users