24 replies to this topic

#21 Aethermech

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Pest
  • The Pest
  • 117 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 08:54 AM

http://mwo.smurfy-ne...353fbc6dc5f5b9e
This has quickly become my go to assualt mech. The amount of hurt it packs into people is amazing. And if you can get them to twist with your first alpha you can set them up for a dual ac/10 quad srm4 blast by firing the medium lasers into their arm. I've caught more than a few people on the twist back and it always puts them down. As far as positioning, I've started to learn other players habits. For some reason on most maps I'm able to flank into the sides of their heavys/assualts and that causes a huge messy brawl which is exactly what I want most of the time. I can only hope the requirk/rescale doesn't mess with the 0000 much.

#22 Reptilizer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 523 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 05:17 AM

There is a really nice troll build i like to run:
KGC-000
Do not fear the lurmboat, burn em with lazors!
And everything that runs into your short range stuff gets sandblasted into oblivion.
Be prepared to be insulted by your team members during the match just to have pulled highest damage at the end of the match either way Posted Image

Edited by Reptilizer, 08 July 2016 - 05:17 AM.

#23 SirSoggyDog

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 121 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 09:19 AM

It's worth pointing out that the extremely wide nature of the crab results in poor cornering ability, a lot of friendly fire, and serious problems when trying to squeeze everyone through a gate in FW/CW.

#24 Steel Raven

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 05:53 PM

True, the King Crab has that rear that makes back stabbing lights mechs drool like it was a Sir Mix A Lot video.

#25 Mike Oakenwall - the khadoran

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 165 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 05:06 AM

Well the king crab with 4uac is a monster but otherwise i feel the banshees are a "safer bet" for good matches, a lot of possible builds

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users