12 replies to this topic

#1 KuroNyra

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,990 posts
  • LocationIdiot's Crater.

Posted 15 July 2012 - 04:48 AM

Some of you already understand what I'm going to speak about.

The MW:O server is actually located on the American continent, who is normal because it's from there the game is develloped.

But fact his there's a lot of player on the Europe, Asia, Africa and other's continent who all wait for that game.

I'm personally interested by the Founder's pack.

But since the money who is used for the American server is the $. Money we don't use in Europe. (the €, you know? That little money who screwed lot's of people.)

I've already heard that a EU server was probably planned.

But for the player's who want a pack founder's and can't use $ are -excuse me for the language- completly screwed.

My question is: If a EU server is put. EU player's will also get acces to founder's pack?
Understand me. Some of the EU player's CAN actually buy with $, using website like paypal.

But other's (like me) can't. And it's pretty "unfair".

#2 Comguard

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 652 posts
  • LocationBavaria, Germany

Posted 15 July 2012 - 04:54 AM

Yes, there will be an EU-server. And you will have the option to transfer your account without any drawbacks.

But you could have found the answer to your question on your own with a little bit of searching. People on these forums get tired answering the same questions again. And again. And again.

Edit: Concerning Legendary-Package:

It is actually even smarter to buy a Legendary-Pack now, because they won't get cheaper. Could imagine that they make a 1:1 conversion, so 120€ for Legendary. So, you safe money if you buy in Dollars.

Edited by Comguard, 15 July 2012 - 04:56 AM.

#3 Baron Kreight

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 04:55 AM

I'm pretty sure EU servers will be there at some point in time. For now EU players have to play on NA servers.

Access to founder's pack is granted to everyone. You can use your debit/credit VISA or MasterCard to pay for it. Your country's currency will be automatically converted into $ upon transaction.

#4 Sunny0

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts
  • LocationMars / Glass Sphere No. 93

Posted 15 July 2012 - 05:14 AM

View PostKuroNyra, on 15 July 2012 - 04:48 AM, said:

Some of you already understand what I'm going to speak about.

The MW:O server is actually located on the American continent, who is normal because it's from there the game is develloped.

But fact his there's a lot of player on the Europe, Asia, Africa and other's continent who all wait for that game.

I'm personally interested by the Founder's pack.

But since the money who is used for the American server is the $. Money we don't use in Europe. (the €, you know? That little money who screwed lot's of people.)

I've already heard that a EU server was probably planned.

But for the player's who want a pack founder's and can't use $ are -excuse me for the language- completly screwed.

My question is: If a EU server is put. EU player's will also get acces to founder's pack?
Understand me. Some of the EU player's CAN actually buy with $, using website like paypal.

But other's (like me) can't. And it's pretty "unfair".

Hmm, i don't understand why so much ppl complaining about $ just pay with paypal... Hell easy!

#5 KuroNyra

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 05:14 AM

So, I'm my credit card is visa. The conversion will be done automaticly?

View PostSunny0, on 15 July 2012 - 05:14 AM, said:

Hmm, i don't understand why so much ppl complaining about $ just pay with paypal... Hell easy!

It's not that I'm complaining. It's because we just CAN'T use paypal for personnal reason.

Edited by KuroNyra, 15 July 2012 - 05:14 AM.

#6 Baron Kreight

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 05:16 AM

View PostKuroNyra, on 15 July 2012 - 05:14 AM, said:

So, I'm my credit card is visa. The conversion will be done automaticly?

Yes. Call your bank if you don't believe me.

#7 ElcomeSoft

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 473 posts
  • LocationNewcastle upon Tyne, England

Posted 15 July 2012 - 05:24 AM

I've used a VISA or a Mastercard to purchase items in a currency other than the one primarily used in my country (I come from England so use £).

I can't wait for an EU server because I foresee ping being an issue with NA-servers for the EU crowd, even in a non-twitch environment like the Battletech Universe.

#8 Dhimmi

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 15 July 2012 - 05:29 AM

actually when you make the transaction with your visa/mastercard it gives you the option to preselect your currency, and otherwise as was already stated your bank makes the conversion for so actually you always pay in your own currency

#9 KuroNyra

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 05:31 AM

I tried. And it work. :)

Thank you for your answer's. :D

#10 Sunny0

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts
  • LocationMars / Glass Sphere No. 93

Posted 15 July 2012 - 05:38 AM

View PostKuroNyra, on 15 July 2012 - 05:31 AM, said:

I tried. And it work. :)

Thank you for your answer's. :D

Congratulations! :D

#11 Hezi Baer

• PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 15 July 2012 - 05:52 AM

Congrats to your purchase, because when a possible EU Server launches, founder packs sell will be long gone.
But you will then have the one time opportunity to move frome NA to EU with all of your stuff.

#12 Gabopentin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • LocationBoro,UK

Posted 15 July 2012 - 05:54 AM

Can.t see ping being too much of a problem. I used to play Hellgate London on the Chicago server with a ping of 42, which isn't too shabby considering my son was getting a German ping at the time during a CoD match of 154.

#13 CluckerChiken

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 06:27 AM

I just hope the ping to NA wont be that high.... i like to play with my US buddies :)

11 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 11 guests, 0 anonymous users