Jump to content

Evil Is Recruiting


73 replies to this topic

#21 Mikelnost

    Rookie

  • 1 posts

Posted 08 October 2016 - 07:09 PM

I am interested in joining are you still recruiting US players and what are your requirements. I have read most of your threads and while I am not a newb there are things I am still learning.

#22 Cox Devalis

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 773 posts
  • LocationTryhard dimension

Posted 09 October 2016 - 03:52 AM

View PostMikelnost, on 08 October 2016 - 07:09 PM, said:

I am not a newb

Posted Image

Have you read previous message?
If yes, log in to main account. Posted Image

#23 Commissar Gaunt

    Rookie

  • Warrior - Point 1
  • Warrior - Point 1
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 06:03 PM

Still Recruiting Gentlemen?

#24 Cox Devalis

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 773 posts
  • LocationTryhard dimension

Posted 12 October 2016 - 03:51 PM

View PostCommissar Gaunt, on 11 October 2016 - 06:03 PM, said:

Still Recruiting Gentlemen?

Still recruiting Faction Play Gods. Are you the one? :)


btw:

Posted Image

#25 CDaemon04

    Member

  • Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 08:08 AM

View PostCox Devalis, on 12 October 2016 - 03:51 PM, said:

Still recruiting Faction Play Gods. Are you the one? Posted Image


btw:

Posted Image


there is something missing in that post. oh yes. the rest of the chart to compare your performance with the rest of the merc guys. especially with MS. here you go.

Posted Image

The one thing sticking out is that you didnt sign any IS contracts. MS on the other hand did.
That Win/Loss ratio is disturbingly high. Oh no it isnt - Kcom has a higher W/L ratio. what in gods name is happening man. 12! friggin 12. Haha. Nice.

#26 MovinTarget

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • 1,904 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 13 October 2016 - 08:21 AM

View PostCDaemon04, on 13 October 2016 - 08:08 AM, said:


there is something missing in that post. oh yes. the rest of the chart to compare your performance with the rest of the merc guys. especially with MS. here you go.

Posted Image

The one thing sticking out is that you didnt sign any IS contracts. MS on the other hand did.
That Win/Loss ratio is disturbingly high. Oh no it isnt - Kcom has a higher W/L ratio. what in gods name is happening man. 12! friggin 12. Haha. Nice.


Says the 2-post alt account that doesn't have the cajones to say this on their main...

I have played against them all and they are all great, KCom and EVIL are more comparable due to size. MS is a different beast, being 10-20 times larger than the other two at its height.

EVIL are clan specialists and i am not sure there is a more accomplished clan merc unit out there.

Okay I said it, now will you guys please stop killin me? ;)

#27 CDaemon04

    Member

  • Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 08:46 AM

View PostMovinTarget, on 13 October 2016 - 08:21 AM, said:

Says the 2-post alt account that doesn't have the cajones to say this on their main...

I have played against them all and they are all great, KCom and EVIL are more comparable due to size. MS is a different beast, being 10-20 times larger than the other two at its height.

EVIL are clan specialists and i am not sure there is a more accomplished clan merc unit out there.

Okay I said it, now will you guys please stop killin me? Posted Image


Cajones all over the place baby! that is my secondary clan only account. You dont know **** about me.

I didnt say evil is bad or ms is good and the other way around. there is the total chart missing to make up at least a good mind about any of the merc units. Having it edited out I wouldnt be able to see the difference. It is just an additional chart.

And since you are an evil or ms dude - oh no you are not! Nevermind then.

You played against evil? Oh wow I didnt play against them. Oh wait, I did.

"EVIL are clan specialists and i am not sure there is a more accomplished clan merc unit out there." - clan specialists but no clan loyalists. Would bother other players that enjoy playing both IS and CLAN mechs.

#28 Cox Devalis

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 773 posts
  • LocationTryhard dimension

Posted 13 October 2016 - 10:07 AM

Yes, we're mostly playing at Clan side.
Yes, we did some IS contracts - check EV1L and EVLL units.
There is no need to lose planets if you want to switch conflict sides. Just leave your main unit and join another to play IS, for example. -MS- probably can't do it because of 300+ members in it. But we can.
And I don't care about KCom. They are doing their job well. But the PGI's leaderboard is based on Planetary Wins. So... We are 27 and we are the first in Faction Play. What's wrong with it?

View PostMovinTarget, on 13 October 2016 - 08:21 AM, said:

Okay I said it, now will you guys please stop killin me? Posted Image

Yes, we'll try to stop it. When you are playing against us just say "YOU PROMISED ME!" - this will be our password. We'll try to shoot any other but not you.



heheheheh he liked his own post lmao

Edited by Cox Devalis, 13 October 2016 - 10:08 AM.


#29 MovinTarget

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • 1,904 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 13 October 2016 - 10:49 AM

View PostCDaemon04, on 13 October 2016 - 08:46 AM, said:


Cajones all over the place baby! that is my secondary clan only account. You dont know **** about me.

I didnt say evil is bad or ms is good and the other way around. there is the total chart missing to make up at least a good mind about any of the merc units. Having it edited out I wouldnt be able to see the difference. It is just an additional chart.

And since you are an evil or ms dude - oh no you are not! Nevermind then.

You played against evil? Oh wow I didnt play against them. Oh wait, I did.

"EVIL are clan specialists and i am not sure there is a more accomplished clan merc unit out there." - clan specialists but no clan loyalists. Would bother other players that enjoy playing both IS and CLAN mechs.


There are cajones all over the place, some are bigger than others...

Btw, way to like your own posts with your main. Classy.

Edited by MovinTarget, 13 October 2016 - 11:01 AM.


#30 Pat Kell

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 975 posts
  • LocationSol, NA, Iowa

Posted 13 October 2016 - 09:37 PM

Not trying to stir up anything here but about 2 patches ago, there was a change in the way planetary defense wins were recorded. All you need is to have a faction declare an attack on you, i.e. vote your faction as their attack lane and if the planet chosen has your units tags on it, you get a defense win even if the enemy never even attacks you(and provided they don't actually take the planet of course). So a lot of those planetary defense wins have been tallied up for attack phases that no one actually even dropped on. MS did not get the benefit of this...I'll call it a bug but I am not sure if it is or not. All, or at least a vast majority of their attack and defense wins were on planets that they actually dropped on during the phase that the point was awarded. There are several teams that have been very active in the past few months that have skyrocketed up the leaderboards primarily due to this "bug"

Not saying you guys haven't earned a ton of respect, just pointing out that the scoring when MS was active is different then how things are being tallied now. I suspect that if PGI had the desire to go back and tally up MS's points under the same set of rules, they would likely dwarf all of us. So I just wanted to point out that bragging about taking the top spot in CW by beating MS isn't saying much when people realize that the scores are being tallied differently, that's what's wrong with it. If they didn't realize it before, they do now.

Edited by Pat Kell, 13 October 2016 - 10:07 PM.


#31 SmokeGuar

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 155 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 02:55 AM

Noticed this few days ago, 1 man units with 10+ planetary wins. Wondered why and then saw all were defense wins.

#32 Four x 20

    Member

  • Pip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 05:32 AM

#1 BAEBAE!

#33 UberStuka

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fp Veteran - Beta 1
  • Fp Veteran - Beta 1
  • 275 posts
  • LocationBRANDON, MISSISSIPPI

Posted 14 October 2016 - 06:49 AM

@ PAT true MS is a shadow of their former self.

and no we aren't recruiting 2 post alt accounts. in fact we aren't really recruiting from the forums. would rather throw a dart at the top 100 merc pilots and go from there.

#34 Cox Devalis

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 773 posts
  • LocationTryhard dimension

Posted 14 October 2016 - 07:03 AM

Hey I'm getting jealous looking at 50+ pages of recruiting topics!
Just made that pic to get some people here.

#35 Herpes Type 9

    Member

  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 01:20 PM

View PostPat Kell, on 13 October 2016 - 09:37 PM, said:

Not trying to stir up anything here but about 2 patches ago, there was a change in the way planetary defense wins were recorded. All you need is to have a faction declare an attack on you, i.e. vote your faction as their attack lane and if the planet chosen has your units tags on it, you get a defense win even if the enemy never even attacks you(and provided they don't actually take the planet of course). So a lot of those planetary defense wins have been tallied up for attack phases that no one actually even dropped on. MS did not get the benefit of this...I'll call it a bug but I am not sure if it is or not. All, or at least a vast majority of their attack and defense wins were on planets that they actually dropped on during the phase that the point was awarded. There are several teams that have been very active in the past few months that have skyrocketed up the leaderboards primarily due to this "bug"

Not saying you guys haven't earned a ton of respect, just pointing out that the scoring when MS was active is different then how things are being tallied now. I suspect that if PGI had the desire to go back and tally up MS's points under the same set of rules, they would likely dwarf all of us. So I just wanted to point out that bragging about taking the top spot in CW by beating MS isn't saying much when people realize that the scores are being tallied differently, that's what's wrong with it. If they didn't realize it before, they do now.



The whole defend planet grab thing didn't happen 2 patches ago, its been like this since phase 3 launch. The only reason every team is grabbing more defense wins now is because none of these planets are being contested due to the low population. In jade falcon its even more noticeable because there are so many lanes with no attackers....... just another sign the game mode is dying.

#36 Pat Kell

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 975 posts
  • LocationSol, NA, Iowa

Posted 14 October 2016 - 09:48 PM

View Post****** Type 9, on 14 October 2016 - 01:20 PM, said:



The whole defend planet grab thing didn't happen 2 patches ago, its been like this since phase 3 launch. The only reason every team is grabbing more defense wins now is because none of these planets are being contested due to the low population. In jade falcon its even more noticeable because there are so many lanes with no attackers....... just another sign the game mode is dying.


That may very well be true. I didn't notice it until about 2 patches ago but as you say, it's been more prevalent in CJF as everyone and their dog seems to declare them as an attack lane and then does nothing about it lol, so +1 planetary defense for every unit with their tags on a planet that is declared as an attack.

Edited by Pat Kell, 15 October 2016 - 12:59 AM.


#37 S C A R

    Member

  • PipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 96 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationRussia

Posted 18 October 2016 - 02:14 PM

Posted Image

Edited by S C A R, 21 October 2016 - 09:26 AM.


#38 Pat Kell

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 975 posts
  • LocationSol, NA, Iowa

Posted 18 October 2016 - 10:49 PM

View PostS C A R, on 18 October 2016 - 02:14 PM, said:

Pat, it has always been there. Please don't pretend KCom didn't know about this as it is just disrespectful. If you guys can't cut it (even SpiderX said you only play with skittles) you shouldn't be going around bad mouthing people. This is the reason why we split from KCom. Double standards are are b*tch. If it is so easy why are not doing it? Actions speak louder than words. If you can back it up, good for you. If you can't get the hell out of here and midn your own business. We really don't care what you think and what you do. If you want to prove something why don't we play against each other and the results. I am waiting for your uber elite team to respond.


Wow, you and I perceive history differently. You left KCom for 2 reasons, you didn't like the leadership i.e. you didn't like us telling you that you couldn't bad mouth other players in game, and because I wouldn't promote you to an officer of any sort. I told you that everyone has to earn it and you didn't like that. I suspect because you were well aware of the fact that I would never agree to promote someone who treats other people as poorly as you treat them. Don't get me wrong, EVIL has some very good players but we have a standard to uphold in KCom and quite frankly you didn't meet it. You are rude, disrespectful, dishonest and quite frankly a loud mouth, all of which are in display in the above comments. You can come in here and talk big all you want and twist the truth all you want but everyone knows that KCom is a stand up unit that treats people with respect, even when we lose.

Setting up a match of our A team against your A team is such a waste of my time that I won't even bother considering it. Both our units have very good players that play across different time zones and trying to get all 24 of them together for a match would simply not be worth the effort. Heck 24 players would be about 35% of our total units combined. You know as well as I do that player participation is down right now so coming on here and trying to act all big an tough when you know darn good and well that putting a match together between our best would be almost logistically impossible and is just another example of how lacking in character you are. Claiming we "can't cut it" when you know full well that a match like this will likely never happen is just such utter dishonest crap.

I know you will try to twist this around to fit your narrative but be aware of 2 facts. 1.We left CJF (our longtime home) specifically to get fights with you and 420. 2. You have not done anything to actively search out a fight with us except to come on here and run your mouth. So the one thing that you said up above that is in any way accurate is that actions do speak louder than words. We have acted, you have not.

P.S. you took the lead on the leader boards after several significant events happened. MS, 228, NS and many other very active and very good units essentially stopped playing it and after KCom left CJF to try to get fights with some of the few good remaining units out there (many of which were in CJF at the time of our departure). So congratulations on being at the top of the leaderboards of a mode that most good teams have decided not to care about anymore...and once we left a void in CJF that you guys could fill.

Edited by Pat Kell, 18 October 2016 - 10:58 PM.


#39 Carl Vickers

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 1,253 posts
  • LocationPerth

Posted 19 October 2016 - 10:08 PM

View PostPat Kell, on 18 October 2016 - 10:49 PM, said:


Wow, you and I perceive history differently. You left KCom for 2 reasons, you didn't like the leadership i.e. you didn't like us telling you that you couldn't bad mouth other players in game, and because I wouldn't promote you to an officer of any sort. I told you that everyone has to earn it and you didn't like that. I suspect because you were well aware of the fact that I would never agree to promote someone who treats other people as poorly as you treat them. Don't get me wrong, EVIL has some very good players but we have a standard to uphold in KCom and quite frankly you didn't meet it. You are rude, disrespectful, dishonest and quite frankly a loud mouth, all of which are in display in the above comments. You can come in here and talk big all you want and twist the truth all you want but everyone knows that KCom is a stand up unit that treats people with respect, even when we lose.

Setting up a match of our A team against your A team is such a waste of my time that I won't even bother considering it. Both our units have very good players that play across different time zones and trying to get all 24 of them together for a match would simply not be worth the effort. Heck 24 players would be about 35% of our total units combined. You know as well as I do that player participation is down right now so coming on here and trying to act all big an tough when you know darn good and well that putting a match together between our best would be almost logistically impossible and is just another example of how lacking in character you are. Claiming we "can't cut it" when you know full well that a match like this will likely never happen is just such utter dishonest crap.

I know you will try to twist this around to fit your narrative but be aware of 2 facts. 1.We left CJF (our longtime home) specifically to get fights with you and 420. 2. You have not done anything to actively search out a fight with us except to come on here and run your mouth. So the one thing that you said up above that is in any way accurate is that actions do speak louder than words. We have acted, you have not.

P.S. you took the lead on the leader boards after several significant events happened. MS, 228, NS and many other very active and very good units essentially stopped playing it and after KCom left CJF to try to get fights with some of the few good remaining units out there (many of which were in CJF at the time of our departure). So congratulations on being at the top of the leaderboards of a mode that most good teams have decided not to care about anymore...and once we left a void in CJF that you guys could fill.


Posted Image

#40 flynia

    Member

  • Pip
  • Galaxy Commander
  • Galaxy Commander
  • 19 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 20 October 2016 - 03:17 AM

+1 to anybody thinking of joining EVIL.

Top bunch of fellas... have dropped with them a few times and they are a solid group which can provide a @ss kicking to all those who may oppose them.

<0 EVIL from flynia of 420!





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users