121 replies to this topic

#61 Blackgodzilla

• PipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 04:00 PM

View PostMovinTarget, on 21 October 2016 - 12:03 PM, said:

So if the match is going how it just about always goes where cjf is leading something stupid like 38-13, the outcome is basically assured, wouldn't they like to show their individual skills and prowess?

If you want the individual challenge them to 1v1's outside of FP. Faction play is for FACTION PLAY!
You are masking over the thing you really want them to stop doing - and that's beating you every match. The only way that truly stops - is when you beat them.

#62 MovinTarget

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 21 October 2016 - 04:26 PM

View PostBlackgodzilla, on 21 October 2016 - 04:00 PM, said:

If you want the individual challenge them to 1v1's outside of FP. Faction play is for FACTION PLAY!
You are masking over the thing you really want them to stop doing - and that's beating you every match. The only way that truly stops - is when you beat them.

And i told you i was open to your suggestions as to how that is to be accomplished. If you have nothing to offer other than "get gud" you are either talking above your paygrade or conceding the fact that they are really good and there is little point in dropping ehen there is a chance of facing elite green chickens if one wants a competive game and cannot muster enough skilled players at the same time. In which case then fp will continue to dry up even more

So which is it?
A. You don't know how to beat them.
B. You concede that there is in fact an imbalance either technologically and/or population-wise.
C. You are going to offer this wealth of information on how the common man can topple the gods.

Unless its "C" then my offer stands to duel IN FP.

All I am saying is that by making it unplayable for others will ultimately make it unplayable for you. So yes, i am talking about self governance, shaking things up and if nothing else, don't just crush your opponents to a degree that they never want to come back.

Be polite.
Treat them like you would want to be treated.
If people don't figure how to be competetive with you give them some tips. I am not saying all the ingredients to the secret sauce but believe it or not its not always obvious.

I have ideas you'd all probably think are nuts but they'd also require a full team which can scarcely be fielded. Don't think i haven't been trying. Actually i have tried to pick EVILs brains in game several times whether they remember or not.

#63 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 21 October 2016 - 04:37 PM

You know what, I've digressed on this thread far enough... will pursue in other venues.... apologies.

#64 Knighthawk26

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 131 posts
  • LocationBlack Forest

Posted 24 October 2016 - 01:32 AM

Does EVIL have players in EU timezone? I am looking for a new unit. My current unit is almost inactive in MWO now. Been playing two years, lots of FP experience, over 50 mechs, nearly all elite or mastered. Tier 2 pilot, moving up toward tier 1. It is hard to find a good unit that plays FP now, especially in EU timezone. Let me know your current Faction contract and TS server and I'll be glad to drop with you so you can check me out.

KH

#65 Dukov Nook

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 24 October 2016 - 09:39 AM

View PostBlackgodzilla, on 21 October 2016 - 10:10 AM, said:

No idea who that is.

Shin. Shin Godzilla. Of the Tokyo Godzillas?

I hear he's experiencing a resurgence.

#66 S C A R

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 135 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationRussia

Posted 24 October 2016 - 12:52 PM

Hey Knighthack26, could you please drop a few print screens of your best games in FP. We are not really a unit that teaches people how to play. We expect people to have a reasonable understanding of the game. We will coach people to our tactics.

#67 S C A R

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 135 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationRussia

Posted 24 October 2016 - 01:34 PM

Guys, I'd like to apologise to everyone who I might have offended by engaging into a rather heated discussion with Pat Kell. I have my problems with Pat and I shouldn't involve other people into this. Especially, not in the recruiting forum. For that I am sorry. This is not what this unit is about and not what it was built on. We are trying to avoid this kind of behaviour.

#68 Knighthawk26

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 131 posts
  • LocationBlack Forest

Posted 06 November 2016 - 02:45 AM

SCAR, I just read your reply, been travelling and busy. I'll send you some screenshots. I don't expect an invite until you check me out. If your teamspeak is open for me to log in and drop with EVIL I can do that also. Then you can decide if I am worth the C-bills for an invite

#69 Knighthawk26

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 131 posts
  • LocationBlack Forest

Posted 06 November 2016 - 02:59 AM

I do have one question though. Do you have enough EU players for 6 to 8 man teams during EU play times? I live in Germany.

I see that you are in Russia so I am hopeful.

#70 Striker2237

• PipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 47 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 01:49 AM

I would like to join, I am a former MercStar player who wants to get back with a good unit who play 12 mans consistently. Tired of playing QP.

I have current decks and know how to play CW, just teach me your unit's nuances and procedures and I'll fall right in where you need/want me. I used to consistently break 900 back when my unit still existed.

Edited by Striker2237, 13 January 2017 - 01:51 AM.

#71 The Errant

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 54 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 12:26 AM

Hello EVIL, not looking to join but not sure where else to post this so I'm just gonna post it here. Played a FP match a bit ago with some of your folks. I've heard accusations of cheating from other folks but frankly I'm too intoxicated at the moment to know or care. A quick perusal of forum posts pertaining to your unit seem to be on the up-and-up. Just want to apologize to folks like Straker XL and Idealsuspect for my conduct during the match I played with them. Accusations of whatever should not be, will not be and are not my concern, we got merced on the first wave and pretty much gave up after that. You guys are certainly talented and I won't try to take away from that (excepting previous butthurt). So for what it's worth from an IS FP noob, <o

Edited by The Errant, 15 January 2017 - 12:46 AM.

#72 Idealsuspect

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,127 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 01:26 AM

View PostThe Errant, on 15 January 2017 - 12:26 AM, said:

Hello EVIL, not looking to join but not sure where else to post this so I'm just gonna post it here. Played a FP match a bit ago with some of your folks. I've heard accusations of cheating from other folks but frankly I'm too intoxicated at the moment to know or care. A quick perusal of forum posts pertaining to your unit seem to be on the up-and-up. Just want to apologize to folks like Straker XL and Idealsuspect for my conduct during the match I played with them. Accusations of whatever should not be, will not be and are not my concern, we got merced on the first wave and pretty much gave up after that. You guys are certainly talented and I won't try to take away from that (excepting previous butthurt). So for what it's worth from an IS FP noob, <o

Well you don't really need to apologize for what you did said to me in a game, coze for me everything told in match stay in the match. Sometime during matchs, specially when not close, words can oufit ours real feelings.

In fact i did already forget everything for my part, even your name i didn"t remember before someone give me link to this post but well if it could make you feel better it's fine and thank you Posted Image .

#73 Idealsuspect

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,127 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 03:31 AM

PewPew-hApPy Posted Image

View PostCox Devalis, on 21 October 2016 - 06:27 AM, said:

There is absolutely no point

View PostBlackgodzilla, on 21 October 2016 - 10:10 AM, said:

No idea who that is.

I have a Cox Devalis, I have a Blackgodzilla. Uh! Blackgodzilla-Cox!

Edited by Idealsuspect, 16 January 2017 - 03:40 AM.

#74 Velom

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 01:59 AM

looking for an inv

#75 Kwea

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 374 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 11:07 AM

View PostArmandTulsen, on 26 June 2016 - 12:17 PM, said:

Some of your clan members use cheats. PM'ed you one name in particular.

no. And for the record I am not aligned with EVIL at all. I just know them a bit, and they are better than that

#76 h4v3n

Rookie

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 04:58 PM

Greetings,

I am currently a pilot without a home. I was previously a loyalist of CGBI of Ghost Bear. Before that I was in CGB before CW was implemented. Previous to that I have been piloting off and on since beta. Approximately a month ago I returned from a hiatus during which I was removed from my previous clan. Since I am now a free agent, I would like to apply to run with the best. My game theory and strategy is sound. I follow orders precisely and shoot straight. I would like to test my muster with the best and surround myself with talented warriors. The taste of pugs and half-*** teamwork has left a bitter taste and I'd like to be with a team who is coordinated and disciplined.

If you are still recruiting, I thank you for considering me as an initiate.

#77 -=Heloc=-

• PipPip
  • Clan Exemplar
  • Clan Exemplar
  • 36 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 01:41 PM

Hey, on the off chance that you guys still pay attention to this thread, I'm looking for a new home.

I was in -MS- back when their standards were still high, I've since left because they no longer are.

I'm pretty sure I'm good enough for you guys. I'm just looking for a unit with high standards and little to no drama.

I'm not sure how else to contact you guys but I'm no rush (PM me I guess). Thanks!

PS: Shout out to Hans Davion, another -MS- alum.

#78 Super Trooper

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 86 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 March 2017 - 05:58 PM

View Post-=Heloc=-, on 24 February 2017 - 01:41 PM, said:

Hey, on the off chance that you guys still pay attention to this thread, I'm looking for a new home.

I was in -MS- back when their standards were still high, I've since left because they no longer are.

I'm pretty sure I'm good enough for you guys. I'm just looking for a unit with high standards and little to no drama.

I'm not sure how else to contact you guys but I'm no rush (PM me I guess). Thanks!

PS: Shout out to Hans Davion, another -MS- alum.

+1 to this, I'm unit shopping at the moment as well.

#79 dillsOn

• PipPipPip
  • Trinary Nova Captain
  • Trinary Nova Captain
  • 60 posts
  • LocationOregon, USA

Posted 08 May 2017 - 10:42 PM

Looking for [EVIL]TrenchBull is this a person?

#80 Jurosik

• PipPipPip
  • The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 57 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 01:20 AM

View PostProfi Es Taho, on 09 May 2017 - 01:04 PM, said:

You are just a banch of ***** who cannot play whithout cheat. You guys must have a really missareble life if your only happines is ruining a game of other people. Keep on paying the 25 bucks for the cheat program because you never gonna win whithout it!

Not a member but i was in same drop where you accused them of cheating. Just because someone is better player then you it does not mean hes cheating.

Here is some FW advice for you and your 8 man group

1, Dont bring LRMS into FW

Bringing nothing but LRMS and few narcs its not a good tactics against any competent group plus you cant even lurmboat properly. I was 1st to get narced yet survived you "Lurmpocalipse" just fine even killed one of your narc boats myself.

2, ECM module does not make your mech invisible.

I know its hard to believe from tier 5 qp matches but any experienced player does not need to see red square to target you with direct fire weapons. Thanks for parking your ECM SHC on top of building just in front of me was the easiest kill of the match for me.

3, There is no matchmaking in FW.

When your unorganised 8 man group decide to play FW. You have to count getting stomped by some of the best groups and players ingame. Good player learns something from that experience bad blames everyone else but himself.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users