Faction Warfare Direct Pay To Coffers

1 reply to this topic

#1 Lord Curmudgeon

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 161 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 07:17 AM

As the leader of a casual unit I have a suggestion. Our unit has been one that welcomes all comers of any skill level, we have provided a place for members to hang out and enjoy some good company. We also provide training from our more experienced members to those who are newer to the game and have a mentorship program we have been putting together. We currently have roughly 150 members on our rolls. This means that in order to allow new members in it costs more than 7 million cbills per new member. This change has forced us to make some changes to our unit that are anathema to who we are.

My unit normally plays Faction Warfare on Friday evenings NA time. We can sometimes scrounge up a 12 man, but this is very rare as most of our members are very casual and have lives outside of gaming.

I propose that, in order for casual units like mine to be able to cover recruitment costs, a payment from Faction Warfare play be deposited directly into the Unit Coffers. This way the casuals can continue to be casuals and not have to be worried about the generosity of its members as much, my unit has been very fortunate in receiving donations from its members but we set no requirement as that is not who we are. This would also encourage a larger population in the Faction Warfare rolls as the casual units could then use it to supplement their coffers for both recruitment and using the features in game that the unit coffers were intended for.

#2 Nightmare1

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeeking over your shoulder while eating your cookies.

Posted 01 May 2016 - 09:22 AM

Agreed, PGI's new regulations are great for comp Units and the like but are also an unnecessary burden on Casual players.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users